MMOMinion
Namnafs Duty Pack - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Namnafs Duty Pack (/showthread.php?tid=14376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 08-01-2016

fair warning to all, don't bot this script, tried logging on this morning to see all my bots banned
i wasn't even using this script that often maybe 2 times a day to see if the script was fixed
clearly the problem was easily detectable by SE

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 08-10-2016

No one who I duty script with has been banned. Not sure what you did wrong.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 08-12-2016

lol.
dude i was telling you about the problem for weeks
did nothing wrong on my end.
actually 3 different people telling you the problem.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 08-13-2016

Yeah we're still not banned sorry. Not sure how you've narrowed it down to my duty pack that got you banned. It could've been sebb's just as well, or a quest pack.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 08-13-2016

it might have been but most likely was this.
it was the only thing i was doing for a while that had a problem.
and that spinning in the air thing was what got alot of people banned previously in different duties

and just to say it wasn't a problem with all the duties just research facility that got stuck every single instance

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - darkshadow - 08-13-2016

I dont know why he cant even get this research facility fixed when people have been complaining about it. A LOT OF US been getting stuck somewhere. If you have not been banned yet, why dont you look for errors on ARF first. Try looking for errors somewhere because tbh with you, this is the only pack that got me banned and I am not one of those abusers who deliberately farm these kind of packs. I have given you lots of screenies and details on the past and still you ignore em because on your end it works fine. Try focusing on ARF first for now. I am using a lot of packs from the store and this is the worst pack because of these bugs.

WIth sebb's pack the only problem we had is the key other than that WE ARE NOT GETTING STUCK SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE!

I even ended up one account keep trying to complete ARF because of the other teams left the dungeon/raid.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 08-13-2016

Will likely consult with another dev and see what might fix things. Sorry for the bans.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - sebbs - 08-13-2016

(08-13-2016, 12:52 PM)hansenchaze Wrote:  I dont know why he cant even get this research facility fixed when people have been complaining about it. A LOT OF US been getting stuck somewhere. If you have not been banned yet, why dont you look for errors on ARF first. Try looking for errors somewhere because tbh with you, this is the only pack that got me banned and I am not one of those abusers who deliberately farm these kind of packs. I have given you lots of screenies and details on the past and still you ignore em because on your end it works fine. Try focusing on ARF first for now. I am using a lot of packs from the store and this is the worst pack because of these bugs.

WIth sebb's pack the only problem we had is the key other than that WE ARE NOT GETTING STUCK SOMEWHERE IN THE MIDDLE!

I even ended up one account keep trying to complete ARF because of the other teams left the dungeon/raid.

copperbell should be fixed if you update the free duty pack

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Failecha - 08-23-2016

bugs I've encountered in the first two runs.
1) tank (warrior) doesnt move in the beginning and gets stuck before the first mobs unless i move him just a bit then it works fine.
2) healer got stuck spinning and unable to attack or land. its literally doing backward somersaults. I'm gonna stop using it after this run and hope to find a better profile for farming eso. thanks for the try at least.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - uzumaki1989 - 08-24-2016

any updates on aetherial fix ? its like the best thiing to farm for esos and lore but my characters just get their ass kicked i have to manualy tank it with my i240 war to actually stay alive