MMOMinion
[Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: Outdated (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=110)
+---- Thread: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.993+Mount Select +Chocobo Companion (/showthread.php?tid=4443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.8 +Chocobo Companion - R3P0 - 11-15-2013

(11-15-2013, 05:14 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  I'll see what I can do about attacking other peoples monsters. In the mean time I added the ability to keep your chocobo companion summoned let me know how it works for you guys.

Works perfect + rep for you!

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - wildicedemon - 11-15-2013

(11-15-2013, 03:28 PM)OogieBoogie Wrote:  I want to use this module to farm certain mobs that are much lower level than I am so I can gather crafting materials. This module won't let me farm mobs that are even 3 levels lower than I am. I have to remove this module to get my desired result but it ends up killing a ton of other things that I don't want it to.

So long as your hunting with the monster's ContentID it doesn't use/depend on the level constraints at all. It will only being using level constraints when no monster is found that matches the ContentID's Specified, AND you have HuntEX enabled. If it's still doing this then please post how you have it configured and all of the information that you can provide, what, and where you're hunting. a screen shot of the settings would be ideal.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - R3P0 - 11-15-2013

The issue where it stops attacking and just goes after another mob is still present. Its nice when dealing with RMT and stuff but any way that might be fixable

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - wildicedemon - 11-15-2013

R3PO what settings do you have enabled? link me a screenshot of the settings your using.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - zhenk - 11-16-2013

works great! i'm leveling my dragoon right now and noticed it was dying during the final svara fate so i had it switch targets to the adds as opposed to taking aoe damage from svar and now survives and receives the 20k exp for completion.

+rep

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - oheysup - 11-16-2013

really good man, ty

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - oheysup - 11-16-2013

The chocobo summon doesn't seem to work..could it be I have an apostrophe in his name?

Does it just do it every x minutes? Does it compensate for potentially being in a spellcast the first time it tries?

D:

Edit: I think I may have found the problem? I'm not entirely sure but it worked when I left party - so it may be contingent on not being in a party with another person?

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - wildicedemon - 11-17-2013

It should still work even if in a party. It checks the name of every party member in the party, if your chocobos name isn't found among them then it will attempt to summon it. and will continue to do so even if it fails the first time.

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - R3P0 - 11-17-2013

(11-15-2013, 07:51 PM)wildicedemon Wrote:  R3PO what settings do you have enabled? link me a screenshot of the settings your using.

I had Apakallu ID selected, Chocobo checked, was using ymko food, May have had Fate and Rest in Fate checked as well depending on when the error happened

RE: [Module] Specific Hunting V 1.9 +Chocobo Companion - oheysup - 11-17-2013

(11-17-2013, 12:10 AM)wildicedemon Wrote:  It should still work even if in a party. It checks the name of every party member in the party, if your chocobos name isn't found among them then it will attempt to summon it. and will continue to do so even if it fails the first time.

Hmm, perfect. User error, then. I'll play around some more. Thank you.