MMOMinion
Namnafs Duty Pack - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Namnafs Duty Pack (/showthread.php?tid=14376)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - becto - 01-14-2016

My Setup
Computer 1
(leader) Warrior - Sebbs Warrior - no filters, telecast yes, Need
Scholar - Sebbs Scholar - no filter, telecast no, Need
Computer 2
Dragoon - Sebbs Dragoon - no filter, telecast yes, Greed
Bard - Sebbs Bard - no filters, telecast yes, Greed

Saint Mociannes Arb (average completion time: 32 minutes)
Why does the toons stop right before the Queen Hawk boss (Big Bee) and die before they port in? is there a way to fix this. Other issue I am having is that the Dragoon will jump ahead at the exact same place every single time. Is there a specific setting I need to prevent this? I monitored it for every run:

1st run: Dragoon skipped ahead before first wall to be broken down.
Resolution: disabled bot, and re-enabled. [x14,y11]
2nd run: no issues
3rd run: Dragoon skipped ahead before first wall to be broken down.
4th run: no issues
5th run: no issues
6th run: Dragoon skipped ahead before first wall to be broken down.
7th run: Dragoon skipped ahead before first wall to be broken down.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 01-14-2016

The toons stop there to allow the bees to move into position where they would be if you were to burn the wall and skip them. It's to speed up completion time. They die because I guess they take too much damage.

The dragoon shouldn't be skipping ahead. The difference between him and the bard is he telecasts. I wouldn't know exactly why this would happen, but if I understand correctly your dragoon basically does not see that there is a wall there and skips ahead. What I've done is increased the wait time for that encounter, as well as the fail time each by 1s. To help with characters dieing I reduced the time they spend standing there by 50% - hopefully someone logs in soon to push the update out to everyone. Thanks for making such a helpful bug report. Hopefully this update makes the runs more consistent for you. Idea behind raising timers on the encounter before is so that the dragoon will get 1s of time to let objects load in then wait another 1s before considering that there is no enemy and to jump ahead. So should work... Lowering the wait time before teleporting to boss shouldn't leave much of an issue, if any at all. I was thinking to lower it anyways. Let me know how it goes.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - lnteractive - 01-20-2016

Is there a reason why my party keeps wiping here

[Research Facility]

http://puu.sh/mCGxh/7753519a7c.jpg

PLD,WHM,BRD,MNK

MNK has 170 weapon.. rest are fresh geared 155s 60s.

Seems like we're dying to Cultured Shabit and Thaurmage, their AOE just swipes all of us to death. (Shabit that is)..

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 01-20-2016

Not sure. Lack of food?

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 02-07-2016

what are the requirements for aetherochemical research facility?
my characters are just at the ilvl 142 and theyre having trouble getting past the 4th part
i think it's the same problem as "Interactive" a few posts up

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - Namnaf - 02-07-2016

Yeah it's not exactly the easiest thing at i142. Seems best off with pld tanking and everyone using food mostly to end the fights quicker and keep from resetting the boss. Might need to start suggesting pentamelded rings or something as well. Wonder how chicard does it but that's I think what we all wonder.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - verybrightdude - 02-08-2016

Heyya nam!

My characters are occasionally just standing still after a boss fight in the boss room and not passing on loot in Fractal. I haven't been able to reproduce the issue consistently.

I was looking through the comments and maybe they are dead at the end of combat, but I'll need to do more testing to find out.

Composition is WAR SMN DRG WHM. In the meantime, what's cost-effective food for these? If they are desyncing due to death, I'd like it to happen less often. Do they all use high hp foods or damage foods respective for class?

P.S. In Aetherochemical research facility 2nd boss that damn explosion causes my characters to endlessly backflip (forever jump). This is the probably the same problem that you talked about with neverreap twisters, but I haven't run NR yet. Any workaround besides just reloading client at that point?

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - sebbs - 02-08-2016

the loot issue is a sync issue with SE servers usually caused by being dead when the boss dies.

same with the backflip issue but i dont know the cause of that.

At some point the devs may need to spend some time on a work around for it but at this stage duties are still doable to the most extent.

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - verybrightdude - 02-08-2016

(02-08-2016, 11:07 AM)sebbs Wrote:  the loot issue is a sync issue with SE servers usually caused by being dead when the boss dies.

same with the backflip issue but i dont know the cause of that.

At some point the devs may need to spend some time on a work around for it but at this stage duties are still doable to the most extent.

Thanks for the fast response!

Gonna keep working on that ilvl then!

RE: Namnafs Duty Pack - eldertale - 02-12-2016

in aetherochemical
my whm will teleport ahead right at the beginning and get killed losing all mp and making rest of dungeon quite difficult
is there anyway to stop that?
also super tys for making these!!! aethero research facility is the only one ive gotten to use so far but it kills 3/5 bosses easy and that still gets me some tombs =D

on the first boss for some reason the tank is the only one that seems to be fighting it, i watched for like 10 mins and others just stood by and whm wasn't even in the same place
is there a way to make them sync better?