MMOMinion
Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: Duty Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Thread: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? (/showthread.php?tid=12888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - mahnamahna - 07-19-2015

Any profiles out there for law farming?

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - septo - 07-21-2015

got my hopes up for nothing.

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - Blizz127 - 07-22-2015

(07-21-2015, 10:40 PM)septo Wrote:  got my hopes up for nothing.

i thought the same thing septo lol

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - orozcouscg - 07-22-2015

we could make one, i just gotta fool around with it for a bit. once the bot comes back up maybe ill start tooling around with it.

EDIT: Me and some others on Exodus are going to be getting started on Fractal mapping for Esoteric farming. I don't know how long this is going to take but I will make sure it comes out soon I am still somewhat new to nav meshing but it's better than just sitting here waiting for one to come out. I will gladly take anyone else on Exodus to help us out on making this duty profile just PM me and I will add you. You will get plenty of Esoterics while we do this just an FYI.

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - xaniko - 07-27-2015

(07-22-2015, 01:27 AM)orozcouscg Wrote:  we could make one, i just gotta fool around with it for a bit. once the bot comes back up maybe ill start tooling around with it.

EDIT: Me and some others on Exodus are going to be getting started on Fractal mapping for Esoteric farming. I don't know how long this is going to take but I will make sure it comes out soon I am still somewhat new to nav meshing but it's better than just sitting here waiting for one to come out. I will gladly take anyone else on Exodus to help us out on making this duty profile just PM me and I will add you. You will get plenty of Esoterics while we do this just an FYI.

Good luck with this, and please share the profile when you're done :)

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - orozcouscg - 07-28-2015

So I am still working at it the problem I am having right now is attaining the ID's for the individual enemies in Fractal, so the creation is at a halt until I can get every individual mob ID so that I can put in the numbers on the profile. Sorry it's it's going to take longer than I thought...

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - hamsterz - 07-28-2015

are you using dev mode to get the mob ID?

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - orozcouscg - 07-28-2015

(07-28-2015, 02:55 AM)hamsterz Wrote:  are you using dev mode to get the mob ID?

Oh wow no I didn't lol. Thanks man that immediately will make life easy . I am new at creating content for the bot. I likely should have looked at the tutorials for this. Thanks man!

When I return from work I'll continue work on the profile again.

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - zatara - 07-28-2015

(07-28-2015, 02:55 AM)hamsterz Wrote:  are you using dev mode to get the mob ID?

(07-28-2015, 03:40 PM)orozcouscg Wrote:  

Oh wow no I didn't lol. Thanks man that immediately will make life easy . I am new at creating content for the bot. I likely should have looked at the tutorials for this. Thanks man!

thank you very much guys

RE: Law Farm: Neverreap/Fractal Profiles? - xaniko - 07-29-2015

(07-28-2015, 03:40 PM)orozcouscg Wrote:  

appreciate it!