MMOMinion
Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update (/showthread.php?tid=14216)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - eldertale - 11-04-2015

i already checked that out but tys still.
another questions/request, would it be possible to add to the crafting skills section a *precise touch >= , precise touch<
this would help make crafting profiles hella easier
though i can make profiles around it by calculating the cp used, it would just help alot. im hoping it would work the same way the ToT does.
ty very much
and the new bot is epic, makes things even more afkable =DDDDD

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - eldertale - 11-04-2015

ugghhhh i give on making profiles, 6 hours and it just wont wooooooooooooork!..............
i got it to work. =D

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - SilverShadow - 11-05-2015

(11-04-2015, 08:20 PM)eldertale Wrote:  ugghhhh i give on making profiles, 6 hours and it just wont wooooooooooooork!..............
i got it to work. =D

Mind posting on how you got it to work?

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - Cichard - 11-05-2015

(11-05-2015, 03:19 AM)SilverShadow Wrote:  
(11-04-2015, 08:20 PM)eldertale Wrote:  ugghhhh i give on making profiles, 6 hours and it just wont wooooooooooooork!..............
i got it to work. =D

Mind posting on how you got it to work?

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...ing-Orders

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - SilverShadow - 11-05-2015

Hm.. so I got it to work for anything that isn't under the Master category.
If I choose a craft that's under the Master Category, it just hangs at the Craft Log.

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - eldertale - 11-08-2015

oh i wasn't talking about that just a 35dur profile in general, and check for updates and restart pc is always a good way to go.
otherwise its really straight forward, also make sure you have all of the requirements say you have put 400cp minimum or you might not have the mats to make them.

this is a question/ request for the minion beasts:
can you guys put an enable on the crafting orders... it would be awesome!!!
so lets say you have 8 items on the list but 2 of them you already have enough of, you can just disable them and craft the other items!
=DD tys
(also to disable the bot after the list is finished, it just stays in crafting position otherwise)
otherwise it's flawless

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - Sadistik21 - 11-10-2015

When the servers are back up I'll give it a go again and see if I can't produce the same results and then post the results.

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - Jessix - 11-13-2015

For some reason it gets stuck on Crawler Silk and Chimerical Felt so far. I added it to the craft orders, set the skill profile and quantity, start the bot and it changes into my weaver opens the page where the recipe is and just hangs there. If I click on the recipe then it starts using the assigned skill profile.

Seems to work fine on anything that isn't weaver. Any ideas?

This is what gets spammed in the console
[Image: Capture.jpg]

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - Ace - 11-15-2015

Has to be readjusted after patch, still working on the re-parse, should be ready tomorrow.
They added lots of new items and rearranged the indexes in several places.

Reparse for items/recipes is done, make sure version 32 of AceLib is installed.

RE: Craft Mode - Profiles, Multi-Recipe, Multi-Class, GUI Update - Jessix - 11-15-2015

Ah okay cool, thanks Ace.