MMOMinion
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: Gather Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+---- Thread: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) (/showthread.php?tid=16268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - almujhool - 06-21-2016

thanks for replying but that's not what i meant by my question.

i'll try to rephrase it in a better format.

i do get a lots of collectible items which is great. but sometimes my bot go to a node with 600 gp but it does not use the gp for higher collectability.
so is this a normal or its a problem on my end?

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - kidz14 - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 01:04 AM)almujhool Wrote:  thanks for replying but that's not what i meant by my question.

i do get a lots of collectible items which is great. but sometimes my bot go to a node with 600 gp but it does not use the gp for higher collectability.

not sure what to say at this point, it's like you didn't even read my previous post. Maybe someone with more patients can help ya out. because you are literally asking me about what i just explained in the previous post. Go learn about procs and gathering rotations plz.

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - almujhool - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 02:11 AM)kidz14 Wrote:  
(06-21-2016, 01:04 AM)almujhool Wrote:  thanks for replying but that's not what i meant by my question.

not sure what to say at this point, it's like you didn't even read my previous post. Maybe someone with more patients can help ya out. because you are literally asking me about what i just explained in the previous post. Go learn about procs and gathering rotations plz.

It seems that my bot "problem" is not a problem and it's me not just understanding how the class works.

i'll learn the rotation to better understand the bot and how it functions.

again thanks

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - datsit - 06-21-2016

Yes it is normal and that is why you have "dud items" meaning a not collectable, this is literally what I asked just in different context. The reason you get nothing even with 600 gp, is because when you go into your rotation, the rotation provided by kidz which he even provided a nice picture is it starts out with Impulsive appraisal. Now if you read the ability of impulsive appraisal, you will notice it says word for word "Additional effect: 30% chance discerning eye activates. Uses one gathering attempt". So...what that means is, if discerning eye did not proc then the next rotation would be do do another impulsive appraisal. If that one does not proc then you will get nothing and no GP is wasted. Look at the diagram on page 8, it gives the entire rotation in detail if DE procs and if DE only procs once.

@kidz14
Now "spoon feeding" not so much...it's just lack of understanding, which I am guilty of and usually try to figure out before posting anything. "Spoon Feeding" that's actually fucking funny since everyone on here uses the fucking bot. Snicker

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - kidz14 - 06-21-2016

(06-21-2016, 01:46 PM)almujhool Wrote:  
(06-21-2016, 02:11 AM)kidz14 Wrote:  

It seems that my bot "problem" is not a problem and it's me not just understanding how the class works.

i'll learn the rotation to better understand the bot and how it functions.

again thanks

I actually wanna thank you and dassit, from now on i may just let him reply, he seems so much nicer then me :)

Also: I choose to support minion not that it's a must, it's just I've known powder since final fantasy 11, what i mean by choice is i know how to read memory/assembly stuff as well (probably not as well as the minion devs do) but with enough time could slap together whatever i need botwise (but ya using minion (which has an amazing variety of options such as all map meshes and what not) while supporting ppl i think deserve my cash is why i still use it), i'm not one that likes spoon feeding, but they've just made it so convenient (as i thought I've done with these profiles). Here's a lil something that took me a day to slap together (written in C# and works with dx11 as well as dx9).

[Image: lilProject.png]

On another note minion has their Z and Y swapped lol, would probably be a pain to switch it now but ya just saying Z is always height/depth when working with 3d (and when I jump in game it's Z that changes not Y :D, but for minion you'll notice the Y changing and not the Z lol).

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - speedwagon - 06-22-2016

any way to let the bot do aetherial reduction before inv gets full? so i can just go to sleep without worry about inv slot?

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - kidz14 - 06-22-2016

(06-22-2016, 03:22 AM)speedwagon Wrote:  any way to let the bot do aetherial reduction before inv gets full? so i can just go to sleep without worry about inv slot?

buy the sellout addon from the store (and go bug the support section on how to use it) or learn how to program :)

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - Rzilla7 - 06-23-2016

Kidz14, I'm pulling in more mats than I know what to do with, thanks man! On the other hand, shit won't sell. The aethersands market is cut throat!

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - kidz14 - 06-23-2016

LoL same boat, looking into other possible market sections as we speak :) I blame ourselves.

Also another idea, maybe master out goldsmith and craft up the sands into ironworks jewelry.

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - AzRed - 06-23-2016

Alchemy :)