MMOMinion
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: Gather Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+---- Thread: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) (/showthread.php?tid=16268)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - darkshadow - 06-30-2016

(06-29-2016, 03:02 PM)datsit Wrote:  
(06-29-2016, 02:29 PM)hansenchaze Wrote:  Trying giving feedbacks soon. I just find it funny coz I dont use gearsets. I just click the recommended ingame gear button LOL. So because of this I need to create one for mining and one for my botanist right?

How else is it going to know how to change to botany and miner?

Idk LOL. All I can think of is when its about to gather certain nodes that can be done with botany, or miner, it will change gear set to its appropriate tools. 

@Kidz - this profile is working great. Im using the n Light aetherial gathering.

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - artemon - 07-03-2016

As I understand, the 1.1 skill profile attempts to get 451+.

I've modified it to always get 1x550 for 1 Impulsive proc, or 2x550 for 2 Impulsive procs. This will use 600 GP. If you have ≥650 GP and the chance to gather is ≤96%, it will also use Sharp Vision/Field Mastery (650 GP total used).

For no procs, it will always get 1x321. It won't use Sharp/Field and it will consume 0 GP. (same as before)

Thanks for the magnificent profiles.

[edit] removed original author's name since it has been disavowed.

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - kidz14 - 07-03-2016

(07-03-2016, 06:30 AM)artemon Wrote:  As I understand, the 1.1 skill profile attempts to get 451+.

I've modified it to always get 1x550 for 1 Impulsive proc, or 2x550 for 2 Impulsive procs. This will use 600 GP. If you have ≥650 GP and the chance to gather is ≤96%, it will also use Sharp Vision/Field Mastery (650 GP total used).

For no procs, it will always get 1x321. It won't use Sharp/Field and it will consume 0 GP. (same as before)

Thanks for the magnificent profiles.

If you don't mind me asking LMFAO what did you change, because the skill profile is already doing exactly what is mentioned above without any changes, and getting 550 will highly depend on the type of item being gathered for example sometimes even on the light-kissed and Lv 60 items my gear will still cause me to gather 495, and gathering the 321 item wont happen unless actual changes are made to the gather profile itself doesn't have anything to do with the skill profile, so really you didn't change anything LoL, like litterally you didn't change anything but the skill profiles name lol this profile was already doing the best and only greatest rotation out there

lol i take that back maybe one other change that you think was so godly that this needed to be re-posted was the addition of sharp vision lmfao once again, anyways good job on adding sharp vision and changing the skill profiles name lmfao

(07-03-2016, 01:51 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  If you don't mind me asking LMFAO what did you change, because the skill profile is already doing exactly what is mentioned above without any changes, and getting 550 will highly depend on the type of item being gathered for example sometimes even on the light-kissed and Lv 60 items my gear will still cause me to gather 495, and gathering the 321 item wont happen unless actual changes are made to the gather profile itself doesn't have anything to do with the skill profile, so really you didn't change anything LoL, like litterally you didn't change anything but the skill profiles name lol this profile was already doing the best and only greatest rotation out there

lol i take that back maybe one other change that you think was so godly that this needed to be re-posted was the addition of sharp vision lmfao once again, anyways good job on adding sharp vision and changing the skill profiles name lmfao

As I said, the 321 behavior is unchanged.

For me, I was routinely getting 321/451/495/550 with your SkillManager profile. This seems to be your intended behavior, as in your main post you mention 451+.

Now the only options are 321 and 550 with proper gear.

The change is that I fixed Discerning Eye. Be careful of where you put that foot.

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - asaben - 07-03-2016

Question I have 650 gp but it only utilizes 600 is there a way to get the value out of the extra 50 gp?

Ps: I'm using the Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.1

Edit: One more question whats the difference between the 1.1 and the 1.2 skill profile

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - asaben - 07-03-2016

I Upgraded my gear I'm at 862 gathering 840 perception, but now I can only get 496 collectability. My guy doesn't use all his gp now just half. Does anyone know how to fix this?

(07-03-2016, 09:31 PM)asaben Wrote:  I Upgraded my gear I'm at 862 gathering 840 perception, but now I can only get 496 collectability. My guy doesn't use all his gp now just half. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Weird, I heard it's "the best and only greatest rotation out there".

If you want to always get 550 on Imp procs, use the profile I posted like 4 posts earlier. Rename/overwrite it to the same name as the one you're using ("MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles\Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.1.lua") for the easiest swap. Otherwise, change every occurrence in the GatherProfile. Of course it will also make use of 650GP if you have it.

"1.1" is for 451+ rarity. "1.2" is for 345 rarity (crystals/clusters) and the "550" I posted is for 550 rarity.

My first 13 items this trip:

[Image: DVGBNJc.png]

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - asaben - 07-05-2016

Can someone here clarify something for me what is the difference between fast and slow?

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - artemon - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 01:59 AM)asaben Wrote:  Can someone here clarify something for me what is the difference between fast and slow?
Slow collects both hidden items (levels 150 and 145). Fast only collects the level 150 hidden item, otherwise it collects the level 139 item that is always there.

For example, Fast collects Radiant Lightning Moraine and Lightning Moraine. It will ignore Bright Lightning Rock.

Slow collects Radiant Lightning Moraine and Bright Lightning Rock, otherwise it gathers whatever is the highest on the list, usually a Cluster.

Slow makes more efficient use of GP and doesn't miss any hidden items. The main disadvantage of Fast could be solved if the Gathering module supported three or more items.

RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - asaben - 07-05-2016

(07-05-2016, 03:59 AM)artemon Wrote:  
(07-05-2016, 01:59 AM)asaben Wrote:  Can someone here clarify something for me what is the difference between fast and slow?
Slow collects both hidden items (levels 150 and 145). Fast only collects the level 150 hidden item, otherwise it collects the level 139 item that is always there.

For example, Fast collects Radiant Lightning Moraine and Lightning Moraine. It will ignore Bright Lightning Rock.

Slow collects Radiant Lightning Moraine and Bright Lightning Rock, otherwise it gathers whatever is the highest on the list, usually a Cluster.

Slow makes more efficient use of GP and doesn't miss any hidden items. The main disadvantage of Fast could be solved if the Gathering module supported three or more items.

What is the advantage of gathering these hidden item's, I believe they have the same loot table for reduction?