MMOMinion
Bottox Manager [FREE] - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: STORE Addons (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=171)
+--- Thread: Bottox Manager [FREE] (/showthread.php?tid=18769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - arcanistpride - 07-17-2017

Not getting nil value on log but farming gagana leather leather/eggs and tiger skins my character doesn't get off mount every now and then, have to do manually, rest is fine

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - Bottox - 07-17-2017

That's odd people have nil value and other people don't have them... Are you both using beta ACR profiles for new jobs?
We need to find out. For now, if you can, don't use SAM/RDM with Poacher/Dailies.

And yes we need to fix the mount problem asap.

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - rsilva712 - 07-18-2017

I was using sam with both acr and skill profile, so it's very likely that it is something job related. I'll check in the am

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - bartyz01 - 07-30-2017

poacher still not working for me ; ;
he move to the spot and stand near the gazelle not attacking

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - Bottox - 09-02-2017

Bottox Manager update.

- Poacher db updated, and fully working.
- New tool! "PushBack", for turning in your collectable items.
- Some updates concerning fight system and moves.

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - whisky89 - 09-02-2017

I want to say thank you so much for the poacher add on :) You've made such a tedious part of the game so much more accessible now. Should you ever decide to do a paid version count me as someone who would put money down without question.

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - Bottox - 09-03-2017

Thx Whisky! No paid version for Poacher, it's a free tool, and will stay like this :)
If you want to help, you can buy another addon from us, like Scenery, Navigator, Dailies etc. We'll update again Poacher with more 2.0 stuff, and next things coming in the future. :)

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - TauTau - 09-09-2017

Trying to use poacher for the first time to gather some materials. When I use SAM, it centers exactly in the middle of the mob, unable to attack... tried BRD, and it often happened that there was an angle between mob and me, also not attacking then
Edit: attached a image, that is what happens when the angle is not right, it just stands there, until the mob moves soemwhere. It seems it misses the old option from bot "autoface mob", at least I couldn't find it in the new version...
Edit2: found the autoface option, works better now ;)

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - onipuntaro - 09-27-2017

Hey Sky, question! Is it possible to upgrade the Minigames addon using Botox?

I assume something is preventing from being able to do out on a limb and finer miner

RE: Bottox Manager [FREE] - TauTau - 10-01-2017

poacher again... using bard, bot jumps in a short distance to the mob up and down, mounted.... if I dismount manually it works again... to me it looks like a bot failure, not your plugins... there were a few introduced today it seems