MMOMinion
FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update (/showthread.php?tid=21689)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - animadnb - 06-30-2019

(06-30-2019, 11:14 AM)arim92 Wrote:  
(06-30-2019, 10:30 AM)animadnb Wrote:  In Crafting Quick Start Mode it's not using some skills anymore. Steady Hand 2 and Byregot's Blessing to name some examples. Problem with the macro's or that part of the bot?

you'll have to make a profile for each class at the moment because they changed skill IDs on a few of them between the different classes. had that issue last night but made a different profile with the same skill names but different IDs for each class and boom worked like a charm

Thanks! I tried this but couldn't find Comfort Zone and Ingenuity II in the skill lists. Any tips?

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - ShadStrike - 06-30-2019

Game not start for me, "wait bot update" message but no update availible.

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - arim92 - 06-30-2019

(06-30-2019, 01:00 PM)animadnb Wrote:  
(06-30-2019, 11:14 AM)arim92 Wrote:  
(06-30-2019, 10:30 AM)animadnb Wrote:  In Crafting Quick Start Mode it's not using some skills anymore. Steady Hand 2 and Byregot's Blessing to name some examples. Problem with the macro's or that part of the bot?

you'll have to make a profile for each class at the moment because they changed skill IDs on a few of them between the different classes. had that issue last night but made a different profile with the same skill names but different IDs for each class and boom worked like a charm

Thanks! I tried this but couldn't find Comfort Zone and Ingenuity II in the skill lists. Any tips?

They're both still listed under the actions drop down menu for me

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - bibi - 07-01-2019

(06-30-2019, 01:11 PM)ShadStrike Wrote:  Game not start for me, "wait bot update" message but no update availible.

same for me

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - ProGasLee - 07-01-2019

How do we manually attach the bot?
Whenever I try to load it goes from the character select screen to loading then back to character select repeatedly because of the world queue.

Tried unchecking the auto attach box but it just says game started without bot and has no way to attach it.

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - ProGasLee - 07-01-2019

Nevermind, I figured it out

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - honor4few - 07-01-2019

is the blackmage assit messed up ?

RE: FFXIV 5.0 Shadowbringers - Update - wesman42 - 07-01-2019

I keep getting "Blocked Due to Off Mesh" spammed in console every time I try to start grind bot in ShB zones. The only zone it doesn't spam this in, is Il Mheng. I posted in the support forum about this bot nobody answered, and it's kinda concerning considering I got a promotional license to try if there's actually no support.