MMOMinion
Tutorial - Gathering - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial - Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=3969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Notahacker - 10-08-2013

Trying to get this going on mythril in Southern Thanalan with no luck at all , bot just stops in the middle of the area not sure what im doing wrong. Anyone have it working for that?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - GetsugaTenshouX - 10-09-2013

(10-08-2013, 10:16 PM)Notahacker Wrote:  Trying to get this going on mythril in Southern Thanalan with no luck at all , bot just stops in the middle of the area not sure what im doing wrong. Anyone have it working for that?

Well have your created your mesh and set your marker around the nodes you need the mine and you set bot to gather and selected the marker/mesh to use to gather?

_________

How detectable is the auto-repair? Is it as obvious at the tele-hack?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - pimp22 - 10-09-2013

it feels like it cant find the node when tabbed out. sometimes its like it just keeps jumpin until i press the window

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - clonolyxn - 10-09-2013

keep crash try to mesh... please share for me to mining silver ore south shroud...

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - evil2511 - 10-09-2013

I find it all goes very well with the bot, except for a few little things.
I also know that we have to pay for the bot when it is ready.
But Please Please! South Shroud is missing a small but important area, exactly where to cut down oak logs.
The floor is not marked as yellow.
Again > Please Please! a little update on South Shroud.

SmileI swear I'll be the first customer who pays! > But Updata for South Shroud !!!!

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Gabi - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 10:54 AM)evil2511 Wrote:  I find it all goes very well with the bot, except for a few little things.
I also know that we have to pay for the bot when it is ready.
But Please Please! South Shroud is missing a small but important area, exactly where to cut down oak logs.
The floor is not marked as yellow.
Again > Please Please! a little update on South Shroud.

SmileI swear I'll be the first customer who pays! > But Updata for South Shroud !!!!

It's easy to extend the mesh by yourself.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - lurikeenrock - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 01:46 AM)GetsugaTenshouX Wrote:  How detectable is the auto-repair? Is it as obvious at the tele-hack?

where is this option?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - evil2511 - 10-09-2013

[/quote]

It's easy to extend the mesh by yourself.
[/quote]

ok but how .... I probably did not read what? Complaint

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - ng4g3d - 10-09-2013

Just noticed that other gathering bots already turned off their teleport function (I saw a thread about SE starting to ban teleporters / perma sprinters) and after that I just can't stop noticing how advanced MMOminion is. I'm seeing tons of bots getting stuck on the same exact paths, we're just in open beta but the pathing is already way better.

To the admins and coders, very good job to you guys! :D

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - z0mg - 10-09-2013

(10-09-2013, 02:29 PM)ng4g3d Wrote:  I'm seeing tons of bots getting stuck on the same exact paths, we're just in open beta but the pathing is already way better.

The best ones are the oldschool waypoint bots (this aint the year 2000 anymore Snicker). When they go off-route to attack or gather, they walk back to the same spot they toke-off from. Looks so funny to see them move like that, which is a clear give away of being a bot... Awkward