MMOMinion
Tutorial - Gathering - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial - Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=3969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - squareroot - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 09:58 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  Gather Manager -> Mining -> Item Priority 1/2 doesn't have a dropdown list to select stuff? Is this a bug?
It was changed to use text input (see the huge text at the very beginning of the tutorial post).

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - zoraswe - 10-17-2013

I'm having multiple issues with the gathering bot, first when it's actually gathering it goes to two nodes around the mining marker, engages the node but doesnt mine anything. And when it's gone to those two nodes it returns to the marker and does nothing else, even though there are multiple nodes around it. To get the bot to work those two nodes again I need to restart the game along with the bot, restarting the bot alone doesn't help. Any help is appreciated! Not using SF helper by the way. Thanks!

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - burpengary - 10-18-2013

@Zoraswe

This sounds like a mesh problem to me. I suspect your mesh doesn't get close enough to the nodes turn it on and check. I have had to remesh areas a few times before I get it right.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - xValo87x - 10-18-2013

I can't even get it to do anything, i set it up just like the Op said and it just stands there, I cant even tell if its on or not. Start/Stop button makes no difference.. just stands there....

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - TauTau - 10-18-2013

(10-18-2013, 08:50 AM)xValo87x Wrote:  I can't even get it to do anything, i set it up just like the Op said and it just stands there, I cant even tell if its on or not. Start/Stop button makes no difference.. just stands there....
I already requested a visual indication of the bot status...

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - zoraswe - 10-18-2013

(10-18-2013, 02:56 AM)burpengary Wrote:  @Zoraswe

This sounds like a mesh problem to me. I suspect your mesh doesn't get close enough to the nodes turn it on and check. I have had to remesh areas a few times before I get it right.
How do I remesh areas? I've tried pressing record mesh if thats how you do it, but nothing happens and when i go save it corrupts the original mesh.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - xValo87x - 10-18-2013

I finally got it working but it only worked after I created/recorded my own mesh and placed a marker, but it worked quite well once I did. Seems it doesn't like to work with the default meshes that are provided. Is a lot of initial time investment to create your own meshes.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - vekien - 10-18-2013

(10-18-2013, 05:39 PM)xValo87x Wrote:  I finally got it working but it only worked after I created/recorded my own mesh and placed a marker, but it worked quite well once I did. Seems it doesn't like to work with the default meshes that are provided. Is a lot of initial time investment to create your own meshes.

Creating your own mesh is always much better imo, you can designate a walking path. For instance im in a spot with 4 mining nodes, but 1 of them is next to an angry mob, so I make a mesh that ignores this and I mine between just 3 and its perfect. I can also make sure it doesnt get stuck and ensure it goes to all nodes which the default ones sometimes dont.

The recording feature and just "run to map" is soooo easy, i've setup about 20 maps for items and levels 1-30

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - odano1988 - 10-18-2013

have you guys considered a way to make the teleport mining/botany to go under the nodes instead of above?would make it way less noticeable.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - cecik - 10-25-2013

everything work great, but anybody can me tell how to make random gathering? my bot everytime gather only first item