MMOMinion
Tutorial - Gathering - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial - Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=3969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Raptor200637 - 11-10-2013

(11-10-2013, 11:50 AM)Alakhazam Wrote:  Mythril node in Southern Thanalan.
Some nodes are under a 'recess' and Minion turn on itself to reach it

And sometimes, a 3-node path is more efficient than 4-node

Had that same problem where Minion would do two turns on itself before running off to next node. Fixed it simply by leaving "Record Mesh" option ON while doing the first couple runs, disabling and saving. Still have no clue why it works but it did for me.

To the guys asking about skillmanager, I don't think it's supposed to be working. Unless it was added in the latest big patch?

P.S: One question: I'm not sure to understand what markers act as. Is it a coord waypoint or more like area waypoint? Or is it just a passive option for the bot to know what's going on?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Cichard - 11-10-2013

Ok got to say this was very easy to set up compaired to other bots. AND its not some stupid loop this thing goes straight for the next spawn instead of going way out of the way to in a loop like other bots!!

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - odano1988 - 11-11-2013

I'm having the loop issue where it runs in circles while trying to gather. It's quite frustrating really.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - odano1988 - 11-16-2013

yah if my priority 1 is full will it gather priority 2?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - legalis - 11-20-2013

(11-09-2013, 08:56 AM)knownunknown Wrote:  Since the update I've been unable to gather anything other than the first item in the list.. Trying to get shards and crystals and I'm getting carbonized matter. I've clean installed in a new directory just in case any addons were interfering and I get the same results.

Exact same issue. Runs around no problems, but only harvests the first item in the harvest window, completely ignores my text option in either Option 1 or 2. Clean install.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - flebbit - 11-23-2013

(11-20-2013, 09:36 AM)legalis Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 08:56 AM)knownunknown Wrote:  Since the update I've been unable to gather anything other than the first item in the list.. Trying to get shards and crystals and I'm getting carbonized matter. I've clean installed in a new directory just in case any addons were interfering and I get the same results.

Exact same issue. Runs around no problems, but only harvests the first item in the harvest window, completely ignores my text option in either Option 1 or 2. Clean install.

Nodes aren't tied to a marker, so sometimes it gets confused if there are multiple markers nearby. E.g. if you have a mining marker and a botany marker next to each other, it will often mine nodes while thinking it's doing the botany marker. Try removing nearby markers so you just have the one marker and see if it works then.

A nice feature to have would be ignoring botany markers if you are a miner, and ignoring mining markers if you are a botanist. Also handy would be a way to disable unnecessary markers without deleting them.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - roche2k2 - 11-25-2013

(11-23-2013, 06:11 AM)flebbit Wrote:  
(11-20-2013, 09:36 AM)legalis Wrote:  [quote='knownunknown' pid='39787' dateline='1383987373']
Since the update I've been unable to gather anything other than the first item in the list.. Trying to get shards and crystals and I'm getting carbonized matter. I've clean installed in a new directory just in case any addons were interfering and I get the same results.

New user here, having this same issue, pathing, bot use is fine, but it's only gathering the first item in the list. I used the example in the pics above and was not able to get anything except carnations from the level 15 botany nodes in the central shroud.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - zeion - 11-26-2013

The bot sometimes doesn't move close enough to the node and end up just standing there?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Doomnezau - 12-02-2013

it won't gather what i tell him to. only the first pick from the list.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - mastershot - 12-09-2013

Doomnezau

i have ths same problem. At start he gather what i say him but later he gather only the first one. why??