MMOMinion
Tutorial - Gathering - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial - Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=3969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Meplease - 12-15-2013

My "Item Priority" doesnt have a drop down list so the bot just gathers whatever... what have i missed?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - MeitanteiJesus - 12-19-2013

Is this getting fixed soon? The priority list is completely broken.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Cichard - 12-19-2013

in hte gathering manager make sure you are setting up the correct marker wiht the CASE sensitive priority list. ie wind shard is not the same as Wind Shard. to make sure you are setting up the correct marker go to mesh manager do select closest marker. it will give you the name of the closest marker then select same marker in the gathering manager.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - sdbg - 12-20-2013

after each mined node my bot stopped and wait.... but on map i see another not mined nodes and if i restar bot (press of and on again) he go to next node, mined it and stop again. whats wrong?
upd: if i at least rotate(ingame) my char he go to next node...

same trouble with grind bot. he comes to mob. put marker on it but didnt attack. if i start attack manually then bot continue kill mob. comes to next mob and stop again.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Marnik16 - 12-22-2013

What is the new feature ''Gather Map'' ? what does it

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - oreganobag - 12-22-2013

Yup. Mine will only do one node than stop working. If I start/stop again, it'll move to the next node, but won't continue after that node is done.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Direlect - 12-22-2013

(11-23-2013, 06:11 AM)flebbit Wrote:  
(11-20-2013, 09:36 AM)legalis Wrote:  
(11-09-2013, 08:56 AM)knownunknown Wrote:  Since the update I've been unable to gather anything other than the first item in the list.. Trying to get shards and crystals and I'm getting carbonized matter. I've clean installed in a new directory just in case any addons were interfering and I get the same results.

Exact same issue. Runs around no problems, but only harvests the first item in the harvest window, completely ignores my text option in either Option 1 or 2. Clean install.

Nodes aren't tied to a marker, so sometimes it gets confused if there are multiple markers nearby. E.g. if you have a mining marker and a botany marker next to each other, it will often mine nodes while thinking it's doing the botany marker. Try removing nearby markers so you just have the one marker and see if it works then.

A nice feature to have would be ignoring botany markers if you are a miner, and ignoring mining markers if you are a botanist. Also handy would be a way to disable unnecessary markers without deleting them.

This is most likely what's going on. I just created my own marker for mining and deleted all the botany ones: the issues i've had with the bot stopping after a minute or two are gone. Thank you for pointing this out.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - darkraito - 12-23-2013

I tried mining for cobalt ore (lv50 nodes, north thanalan) and at certain point, the bot suddenly move to the lv40 nodes. It also some times move to the center of the marker (with an aggro mob around) and stand still there. There is also a node that it never touches on the lv50 nodes. I am not sure if this is only my problem, thus i posted here.

I have no problem mining on other mesh e.g Iron Ore (west thanalan) and Bomb Ash (south thanalan)

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Cichard - 12-23-2013

the meshes that come with the bot are out of date.... make sure you get latty's 100% meshes from the nav section of hte forums

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - eewf - 01-03-2014

im trying to farm shards but its not picking priority using those 100% profiles and my own it just grabs the top one first. i have tried everything i can think up.. my skill manager isnt working either i see no buffs being processed

nevermind it fixed... but for future reference if this happens let it run for about 2 minutes and it will start working.

[Image: 14o97qt.png]