MMOMinion
Tutorial - Gathering - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial - Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=3969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Cichard - 03-25-2014

there is no drop down box for the items. Just type in the item name.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - unholy_prince - 03-27-2014

Might be the meshes not yet updated, but gathering seems hit or miss since 2.2. A lot of bad pathing and the bot going off into nowhere.

Also the item-queue doesn't know how to handle the new "one-time" yields such as the new Soils. After it mines it, it will attempt to mine the slot over and over, but since nothing is there anymore, get stuck.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Portaldweller - 03-31-2014

curious how to set up blacklist to only gather specific nodes... thanks

oh and i do not see a drop down list of items to gather off nodes like it shows in the pic on this forum... i have to type items in and that creates errors alot of times....

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Cichard - 04-01-2014

you dont blist a node

you just delete the mesh thats under it

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - drissma - 04-01-2014

(03-27-2014, 06:21 PM)unholy_prince Wrote:  Also the item-queue doesn't know how to handle the new "one-time" yields such as the new Soils. After it mines it, it will attempt to mine the slot over and over, but since nothing is there anymore, get stuck.

This! Same with Seeds as they are one time yields. This is really annoying as it locks the bot up completely. What about a timer where, for example, the bot switches to Item #2 in the priority list after X seconds of not gathering anything?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Mischievous - 04-05-2014

I just downloaded the bot, and the main reason I wanted to use it was for the auto gathering such as mining, botany, & fishing. I have read through most of the pages here on this thread, and I am still having issues with the bot gathering from mining nodes. I read the front page of this thread, and it seems a bit outdated. I have a few questions, and I hope someone might be able to help me get this up and running.

I did a clean install of the bot which updated without interruptions. I went to the level 10 mining node in Western Thanalan to test the bot out. It seemed as the mesh/path was already preset, so I went into the GatherManager and selected the Mining dropdown. From there I selected Mining 10, and I typed in "Obsidian" (capital "O"), and hit start. I flawlessly went around the path, but would only gather "Tin Ore" which is the first thing on the list. I tried different variations of spelling, and nothing works. I read in another comment that I should let it run for 2 minutes. I let it run for 5, and it still just collects Tin Ore. I'm not sure how outdated the front page tutorial is, but am I supposed to make my own mesh for this to work? It seems like the meshes were already preinstalled when I installed the bot.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Cichard - 04-05-2014

make sure you dont have "" and also isnt it Obsidian Ore?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Mischievous - 04-06-2014

Yes, I didn't use the quotes, and its just Obsidian.

Anyways, after a few hours of messing around with it, I finally got it to work. Apparently the included meshes/markers weren't working, so I had to make new meshes/markers at the places I was gathering. As soon as I made new meshes/markers and inputted what I wanted to mine, it worked. I'm not sure if it's because of the 2.2 patch, but a lot of the higher level meshes included with the bot are all messed up. In places like quarrymill, when I wanted to mine something, the included meshes were floating above the ground. I just deleted the included meshes and recorded new ones.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - hamani - 04-06-2014

Thanks for the great work!
this is my first day trying it, tried fishing and gathering, were amazing!

but i'm writing names in "items periority" 1 and 2, but it doesnt respond, it just choose the 1st on the list in each place
(i'm not minning lvl 22 and the items are lvl 19-24)
anything i'm missing?

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - oreidenewyork - 04-18-2014

Is there a way to make it gather only from a certain marker level? Or do i have to create my own mesh with only the area i want to gather in?