MMOMinion
Tutorial - Gathering - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial - Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=3969)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - skurch1 - 10-06-2013

Got stuck jumping over and over again while trying to mine a node, using teleport hack.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - ferenz - 10-06-2013

Those of you having problems with the game client closing randomly, please make sure that you're using a unique name and password for you minion login. If you are putting in the same username/password as somebody else when you login (1234/1234 for example) you will get kicked due to the current state of the auth server. This should solve most issues of people "crashing"

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - burpengary - 10-06-2013

Thank you f3re you must have the patience of job..The penny just dropped....This old Irish brain of mine finally got it!!!! USE A PASSWORD---LOL I AM SO DUMB. I did just that this morning and have been harvesting away like a good one. Also the stuttering that made it look like a bot has now gone great work.

got to harvest 260 shards before it crashed about 30 mins so half way there now

2nd run 20 mins now increasing complexity of password and turning off all background progs

exactly 20 mins again

running now 40 mins no problem not going to change anything for now but will add background progs back in one at a time and see if that blows it up. I have no problems with gw2 minion with everything running but this is probably different. I did notice the mini patch so don't know if you did anything at your end but its working if you did

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - ferenz - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 09:39 PM)burpengary Wrote:  Thank you f3re you must have the patience of job..The penny just dropped....This old Irish brain of mine finally got it!!!! USE A PASSWORD---LOL I AM SO DUMB. I did just that this morning and have been harvesting away like a good one. Also the stuttering that made it look like a bot has now gone great work.

got to harvest 260 shards before it crashed about 30 mins so half way there now

2nd run 20 mins now increasing complexity of password and turning off all background progs

exactly 20 mins again

Now we need to try to distinguish between auth server disconnects and actual crashes. Normally when there's an exception in the behavior code the screen actually freezes, turns gray, and an error message pops up. When the auth server disconnects, the client just closes down with no warning and no error. Please let us know which is happening to you when you post an issue so that we can figure out where the problem is and thanks for your continued feedback.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - lurikeenrock - 10-06-2013

I used a completely unique account/pw like always. Still getting constant crashes. It seems like " When the auth server disconnects, the client just closes down with no warning and no error."

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Peacekeeper - 10-06-2013

Grade 3 Carbonized Matter is missing from the mining list. Other than that, all has worked well for me. Thanks for the great work guys.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Micitan - 10-06-2013

I fixed mine, I had Movement Settings on legacy (camera based) and not character based.
Thing runs like a champ now.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - Peacekeeper - 10-06-2013

just updated and could type in what i wanted prioritized. Works wonders, great job.

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - burpengary - 10-06-2013

noticed mimi patch lasted 14 mins and restarted kept going 30plus mins armour started to break so stopped bot and ran into city as soon as I left my mesh it crashed will test this further to see if its repeatable

RE: Tutorial - Gathering - changwang - 10-06-2013

Lots of crashing right now trying to gather Cinnabar. No error msgs, client just closes.