MMOMinion
Quick question - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Public Chat (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=91)
+--- Thread: Quick question (/showthread.php?tid=5506)

Quick question - jbrawley1 - 12-18-2013

Hey guys, I've been trying to search the site to see if theres any avoid aoe modules or anything so character moves out of the way if inside a enemy spell cast area.. Ive had no luck with the search features...
:-/
Thank you tho

RE: Quick question - fluxvital - 12-19-2013

Doing a quick teleport when Aoe spell come would be a solution

RE: Quick question - jbrawley1 - 12-23-2013

(12-19-2013, 11:45 AM)fluxvital Wrote:  Doing a quick teleport when Aoe spell come would be a solution

Yes but very risky if say doing in public.. lol i was thinking for like fates and stuff.. sometimes i would run out and die 6x before fate was complete and losing a lotof exp because i wasnt in fight.

But no rush just got my first char to 50 so now im working on crafting.
:D

RE: Quick question - Cichard - 12-24-2013

(12-23-2013, 11:11 PM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  
(12-19-2013, 11:45 AM)fluxvital Wrote:  Doing a quick teleport when Aoe spell come would be a solution

Yes but very risky if say doing in public.. lol i was thinking for like fates and stuff.. sometimes i would run out and die 6x before fate was complete and losing a lotof exp because i wasnt in fight.

But no rush just got my first char to 50 so now im working on crafting.
:D

then set your evac health higher so you run out faster and dont die.

RE: Quick question - Xelaeon - 12-24-2013

(12-24-2013, 03:10 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  then set your evac health higher so you run out faster and dont die.

It's possible to die instantly 100% HP even at highest Synced-Level. I have a party of 4 bots (Healer, Tank, 2 DPS) all above the FATE's max level and dying instantly at the same time.

All you need to do is to get Combo KO'ed (or less) when 3 or more FATE mobs decide to cast/overlap their AOEs onto your bot.

Alternatively, negative debuffs/statuses like Silence, Paralysis, Disarm, Stuns can also ensure that you go from 100% HP to 0% before your bot can even regain free movement.

That is why quest-bot is not possible without AOE-Evasion/ Combat movement unless you insist on using Teleport-Hack (which many seem to use in Dungeon farming).

RE: Quick question - Cichard - 12-24-2013

(12-24-2013, 05:20 AM)Xelaeon Wrote:  
(12-24-2013, 03:10 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  then set your evac health higher so you run out faster and dont die.

It's possible to die instantly 100% HP even at highest Synced-Level. I have a party of 4 bots (Healer, Tank, 2 DPS) all above the FATE's max level and dying instantly at the same time.

All you need to do is to get Combo KO'ed (or less) when 3 or more FATE mobs decide to cast/overlap their AOEs onto your bot.

Alternatively, negative debuffs/statuses like Silence, Paralysis, Disarm, Stuns can also ensure that you go from 100% HP to 0% before your bot can even regain free movement.

That is why quest-bot is not possible without AOE-Evasion/ Combat movement unless you insist on using Teleport-Hack (which many seem to use in Dungeon farming).
i use randomize pathing for fate botting so my bots end up spread out when they get to the fate. if your gear is up todate 1 aoe wont kill you excluding some of the huge bosses. Like 1000 ton swing or GGG aoe. But tons of real people die on those fights as well...