MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS (/showthread.php?tid=7961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - fakeangels3 - 12-06-2014

I think its problem to the auth server. I am using a dorm internet. I tried the bot with my desktop, laptop, friend's laptop. Attach fine, run fine, close after a while with no error.

If it is the connection to auth server problem, then is there anyway to fix this?

Thank you

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cash4gil - 12-12-2014

Hi,

I installed minion today and can't get it to work properly. I followed all of the steps and double checked the troubleshooting to no avail.

Once i load the game through minion it pops up and shows the ESRB logo, then it shows the square logo, then it closes. Then it just keeps doing that over and over. I checked the log and didn't see any errors.

Overlay software uninstalled and no virus scanner running.

Any ideas?

**EDIT**

Nevermind, figured out the problem. Noticed I had Riva Tuner running and that was causing issues.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - reekthegreat - 12-27-2014

Quick Question, How do I import a mesh to the bot? I am trying to figure out how to import frontline mesh to the bot..

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-27-2014

there is no import. you just copy the mesh and paste it in the navmesh folder....

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - collt001 - 12-28-2014

is there a setting for when i die in a fate? I have been watching and letting it do its thing as if i am away. and i died and just sat there. is there a setting to return to home point when i die?

* ok. weird. literally right after i posted this. it started returning to home point

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-28-2014

it should do that all its own

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - newspectre - 02-01-2015

Hi bud i have been able to get in but the login ui pops up with my key and all but password is blank ...... all good however i cant type the password in for it wont let me actually select the floating login ui any help would be great thx

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 02-01-2015

you should be just setting up the GUI_launcher with all this information in to that. This way it auto launches the game for you logs in and you dont have to type anything in the ui of hte game.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - rahni - 02-10-2015

hello again awesome admins

thhank you btw for anwsering my question about the issue i was having before very quicly, i appreciate tht

i have another issue with auto-start bot, after the GUI_Launcher logs my account in the autobot appears to be enabled but the bout doesnt start unless i manually enable it , it wasnt doing this before and auto bot was/is working for my other accounts tht i have it enabled on, how can i resolve this issue

Thanks again for all your help truly appreciate it!

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 02-10-2015

what mode are you trying to start on