MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS (/showthread.php?tid=7961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 10-28-2014

(10-28-2014, 01:45 PM)Tyrnan Wrote:  Thanks for the quick response Jackie. Have a beer.

you are welcome kind sir!

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - AnkaCracker - 10-30-2014

is there a tutorial on how to set up a schedule for the launcher? tried to use it but it doesnt start on the time that i set.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 10-31-2014

its military time based on your OS. and then you set how many hours you want it to run for. but for ffxiv its pretty safe to let it run 24/7

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - blindtocolor - 10-31-2014

And how do I start the bot in game? After I click start I get to log in and everything but I dont see any bot.

It is not mentioned in tutorial.

I have all the required software installed. I have Win 8, no antivirus.

EDIT: It is working now.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - LostZeit - 10-31-2014

n/m reloading everything seem to fixed issue.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - jwing07 - 11-21-2014

Why in gods name would I provide you with my FFXIV account name and password?

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 02:53 PM)jwing07 Wrote:  Why in gods name would I provide you with my FFXIV account name and password?

you are not providing us with anything.... you are setting up the GUI_launcher(Local) so it can launch your game and log back in to it if it crashes or DC's this info is not sent anywhere off your local machine and is soley saved in a File in yoru bot folder so you can edit it. Furthermore in no way are you forced to use the GUI_launchers Relog feature, you can manually launch the bot , and use the attach bot button. so no need to freak out. This question has been asked and answered so many times.

Sorry I jumped to the conclusion that 3rd party could view this information. I understand now and it makes sense.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 11-21-2014

(11-21-2014, 03:54 PM)jwing07 Wrote:  Sorry I jumped to the conclusion that 3rd party could view this information. I understand now and it makes sense.

yup np its soley so you can relog in to the game :)

I seem to be able to launch the "launcher" and it seems to attach the game, but my problem is that once I login using my keycode and forum password in-game the majority of the screen turns black for a few seconds then it goes back to normal but the login pop-up appears again. It seems to try but wont follow thru with launch in game. I followed the instructions and installed the neccessary things. I disabled Norton. Dont have any other programs running. Could you help me narrow down the problem here? Thanks.