MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS (/showthread.php?tid=7961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 11-21-2014

First uninstall nortan and install Windows security esentials. Typically disabling isnt enough. you should not have to type your key and password in the game UI of hte bot. The gui_Launcher should do all this its self. So if the keycode and password for the bot is popping up in game that means you either entered it in wrong, the password is wrong or its expired.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - jwing07 - 11-22-2014

(11-21-2014, 05:20 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  First uninstall nortan and install Windows security esentials. Typically disabling isnt enough. you should not have to type your key and password in the game UI of hte bot. The gui_Launcher should do all this its self. So if the keycode and password for the bot is popping up in game that means you either entered it in wrong, the password is wrong or its expired.

Got everything working ok now. Thank you. I never saw that you need to have the camera in standard mode in the tutorial, but once I changed it to that, it is working great!Snicker

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - VaughnX5 - 12-02-2014

Hi, I've gone through the instructions and have read through all the notes and replies, I'm on Win 7 64bit. Made sure I have all requirements met and up to date. uninstalled my anti-vire and replaced it with MSE and is up to date, Only thing I use is skype and i've closed that out just in case. All my info entered is correct. I'm only using one key on one account. The game is in windowed mode. I've reinstalled it in a clean folder in C:/. I've done both with and without attach and this is where I get stuck:

With attach checked the game starts to launch for a second then closes, and repeats 30 seconds later. No error message just fails and cycles through again until 180 second is used up.

With attach unchecked the game launches just fine, I wait until I'm in the game, re-open the GUI (as admin and without) and attach the bot, then the game closes. no error. so i don't think its crashing.

SE software token - Enoch Carensac - 12-02-2014

I'm using SE software token to log in.
Is bot account setting taking it ?

Sorry, random allready answered
No way to make it run with security token...

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-02-2014

nope just remove the token its not really needed anyways.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - VaughnX5 - 12-02-2014

(12-02-2014, 03:04 AM)VaughnX5 Wrote:  Hi, I've gone through the instructions and have read through all the notes and replies, I'm on Win 7 64bit. Made sure I have all requirements met and up to date. uninstalled my anti-vire and replaced it with MSE and is up to date, Only thing I use is skype and i've closed that out just in case. All my info entered is correct. I'm only using one key on one account. The game is in windowed mode. I've reinstalled it in a clean folder in C:/. I've done both with and without attach and this is where I get stuck:

With attach checked the game starts to launch for a second then closes, and repeats 30 seconds later. No error message just fails and cycles through again until 180 second is used up.

With attach unchecked the game launches just fine, I wait until I'm in the game, re-open the GUI (as admin and without) and attach the bot, then the game closes. no error. so i don't think its crashing.

Bump.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-03-2014

Have you tried Manually Launching the game. Then launching the GUI_Launcher as ADMIN then using the attach button?

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - VaughnX5 - 12-03-2014

(12-02-2014, 03:04 AM)VaughnX5 Wrote:  With attach unchecked the game launches just fine, I wait until I'm in the game, re-open the GUI (as admin and without) and attach the bot, then the game closes. no error. so i don't think its crashing.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-03-2014

no that sounds like your Using the GUI_Launcher to launch the bot. then you relaunch the gui_Launcher then use the attach button.

I said.... launch the game as if you where gonna play normal. Not using the gui_launcher. So checked unchecked doesnt matter. then open the gui_Launcher and use the attach button.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - VaughnX5 - 12-03-2014

I've done that same thing happens.