MMOMinion
FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS (/showthread.php?tid=7961)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-03-2014

so you run game as admin like normal as if you where not gonna be botting(so launching it not through the gui_launcher) Then you launch the GUI_launcher as admin use the attach button, and the game instantly closes? are you using the attach button once you are fully in to the game? or are you using the attach button at the character selecting screen? If you are doing once in game. To me it sounds like a couple of things either you have another overlay program running, such as Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps or even Team Viewer screen share button is still enabled. I would Remove any 23098023480209vclhasdj.cfg files you have in the main folder so that you have to reenter your password and keycode.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - VaughnX5 - 12-03-2014

As I mentioned before. I read all the notes and replies carefully tried ever which way that has already been talked about. I don't use teamspeak, mumbler or any of those, I just have skype and I've tried closing that out. I've launched the game both with the GUI and without the GUI manually as admin. I've waited until I'm fully in the game to attach the bot. All .NET and my C++ runtimes are up to date 2005- 2008 -2010, 2012, 2013, my java is up to date, I got rid of my third party anti-virus and am using MSE, I don't have a mail folder with any .cfg file in it, I've deleted it from my gmail and saved the code on a notepad else where. It never prompts me to enter any keycode or password even if I enter it in the manager or not. The game just closes whenever I attach the bot manually any way I try it.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-03-2014

in your main folder you will have .cfg files 1237812jkhfkajdhfd.cfg its where the log in information for the bot its self is set. Do you have teamviewer id be willing to take a look 90% of the time this is some sort of user error. add me to skype and ill get yoru TV information and help you out.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - fakeangels3 - 12-04-2014

Hi, The game close with no error after 15 minutes to 1 hour. i have no idea why,

I reinstall all the requirements C++ 2010, 2012, and net framework 4.5.2. i also have C++ 2013 tho for other programs.

No AV except Microsoft Essential security. Defender is turn off.

Window is up to date.

No mumble, tangle, or any program listed on the guide.

The game is run in window mode.

Did not share my key with anyone else. I am using the attach bot option, and always wait until my character fully load into the game.

PS. Apart from the error, the GUI always log on to the wrong character although i am positive I have the name spell correctly.

From what I research within the forum, it seems like someone is logging in with my keys, but that is just impossible.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-04-2014

first character name is for you only the launcher will only log in the first character. check the log tab on the gui_launcher if it says network error thats a 90k error fromt he server and is not bot related.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - fakeangels3 - 12-04-2014

Thank you for a quick response.

However, there is nothing in the log tab. It is blank. By the way are you saying that if my Internet connection have problem the game will also close itself instead of and in-game error appearing?

I am really at loss here, I can't find the next best step to do. Please advice.

Could any of these programs causing the problem?

[Image: 2rrucy8.png]

Thank you again!

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-04-2014

correct if you get a 90k error the bot isntantly closes the game and relaunches it. you wont see the error message in game.

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - LostZeit - 12-04-2014

Is it possible to use the GUI Launcher and start the game at different resolutions? Or use a different cfg file for each session?

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - fakeangels3 - 12-05-2014

(12-04-2014, 06:09 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  correct if you get a 90k error the bot isntantly closes the game and relaunches it. you wont see the error message in game.

Hello again, it seems to not be the 90k error. No error in log, and I constantly ping to the tonberry server and there is no packet loss at all.

Should I just try buying another key if this one has a chance of being faulty? Or is it because I have net framework 4.5.1 and vc 2013 in addition to the requirements?

Aside, I also ran clean install on D: new folder multiple times with no success,

Totally at lost here, I really like the features only this bot provide, and I want to make it work.

[Image: 2jrvrc.png]

RE: FFXIVMinion - USER GUIDE - INSTRUCTIONS - READ THIS - Cichard - 12-05-2014

is the game installed on D:\ if not you should install the bot on C with the game.