MMOMinion
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Kaggypants - 12-17-2014

Gathering works perfectly. My problem is that my bot never returns to its designated idle location. :( I went to MD, plopped a marker down there, made sure the "Is Idle" is ticked in the Add Location area, and left the time to default (12 AM/0).

Tried it on both accounts on two different computers. Once the gathering is complete, they simply idle at that node until the next node is ready instead of going back to the idle marker.

Muh rested exp.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 12-18-2014

Idle needs to be in a city. There is no "idle marker", so it merely goes to the location. Since you're already at the location if you decided to use Mor Dhona, it did what it knows to do.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Kaggypants - 12-18-2014

(12-18-2014, 01:23 AM)Ace Wrote:  Idle needs to be in a city. There is no "idle marker", so it merely goes to the location. Since you're already at the location if you decided to use Mor Dhona, it did what it knows to do.

I see! Thank you, Ace.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - zonk - 12-20-2014

So I have been using the unspoiled module to gather clusters, and the bot stays in MD for the entire time...however it will still teleport back to Rev Toll between gathers. This is really unnecessary and it looks suspicious when I'm teleporting to Rev toll while standing at the aetheryte for Rev toll (this will happen an hour before any of the locations I've set are ready to pop, while the bot is idle in MD).

Is there something I'm doing wrong or is there no code that checks if the zone they're about to teleport to is the one they're currently in? That would be awesome if it could be added.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Kaggypants - 12-22-2014

Is your idle location in MD by any chance? It seems you've been able to get it to teleport for idle location. I would suggest changing your idle location to somewhere not in MD to prevent that.

Sort of related: I still cannot get the bot to teleport back to the designated idle location despite it being in idle state and the marker with "Is Idle" checked in a main city.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - minibotter80 - 12-22-2014

in regards to my earlier post (played about with things a bit more now!) i was using single marker, not marker list, think thats where i was going wrong? :)

Edit: Nope. still don't get it! :/ some help pretty please :D

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - zonk - 12-22-2014

I figured my problems out mostly, had to do with unchecking 'enable unstuck'

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - eplymale3043 - 12-29-2014

Can anyone by chance point me to a guide for gathering unspoiled then once the unspoiled timers are up teleport to another zone to gather shards?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Redblazex13 - 01-22-2015

(12-29-2014, 03:52 AM)eplymale3043 Wrote:  Can anyone by chance point me to a guide for gathering unspoiled then once the unspoiled timers are up teleport to another zone to gather shards?

Reading through everyone having so many problems setting shit up, I will never achieve this XD

I just wanna gather shards, and it go grab my shit to get my miner weapon.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Ace - 01-22-2015

I'll try to do a video at some point. It really isn't that complicated, but the amount of options can be overwhelming to some, and some of the necessary description doesn't translate to text very well.