MMOMinion
Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: GUIDES & TUTORIALS - How to Use our FFXIV Bot (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=89)
+--- Thread: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" (/showthread.php?tid=8898)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - sebbs - 05-25-2015

(05-25-2015, 01:19 PM)Lexus003 Wrote:  Ok I to luv the bot greatly as helps me to reduce the time I have to spend farming certain things.... That being said I know I saw it somewhere I belive but cant seem to find now... How do I save my unspoiled locations list not the markers themselves, but the locations the list we create with times and gear set number. My problem is once in a blue mooon if I am creating markers and hit reload so that everything takes effect for some reason resets my location list. wasnt so bad when was doing trial en errors with maybe 5-6 unspoiled locations. But after several days and hrs of getting it working right and having the list grow to 15+ locations kinda gives u a heart atk when everything resets.... I had to pray to the minion gods that after exiting the game few times and loading minion few times they finally showed back up... I tried doing export /import and that just gave me an error... is the a file or grp of files I can copy and replace if the disappear again?
Thank you for any help

[Image: f928b9b9b8.png]

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Lexus003 - 05-25-2015

Thx alot for the help...

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - 66chaos99 - 06-05-2015

Ok gathers everything but the Soils in each area, Shroud, Thanalan etc, or does it have a problem with Slot 8 for some reason.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Onomichio - 06-08-2015

I have no start locations to chose from. Where do i get them?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Aubriella - 06-08-2015

Anyone have advice on getting clusters? My bot will teleport me to Mor Dhona, get on the mount and go to a marker. If the marker isn't where the node is that time, it just stands there instead of going to the node and won't teleport to the next area or anything.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - sebbs - 06-08-2015

Watch the video in the video guides and it is explained there.

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - CleanWipes - 06-10-2015

The bot won't continuously mine the slot I assigned to it. I've tried inputting "Fire cluster" and slot "3" but it will only hit that slot once and then default to the first slot

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - Cichard - 06-10-2015

do you have any addins for the bot installed? like taskmanager or anything?

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - CleanWipes - 06-10-2015

(06-10-2015, 02:37 AM)Cichard Wrote:  do you have any addins for the bot installed? like taskmanager or anything?

I don't know what that is. So I'll say no

RE: Tutorial-FFXIVMinion v1.5 "Gathering Unspoiled Nodes" - sebbs - 06-10-2015

Have you tried to delete the marker and make a new one?