MMOMinion
Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: SkillManager Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+---- Thread: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! (/showthread.php?tid=9077)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - BlessingsXI - 12-29-2014

Can anyone explain how to Import this? I did a search on the forums but didn't find much information on the feature. I've wanted to use the unspoiled nodes feature from this for awhile, but I'm afraid I would mess something up since I'm not very good when it comes to coding and whatnot.

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - Maelduine - 12-31-2014

The crafting profiles for Tokens and 2* are great! Any chance you have a good rotation for the newest tokens? For the life of me I can't figure out how to get the rotations to proc RNG the way I think it should...

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - saik1992 - 01-01-2015

(12-31-2014, 04:25 PM)Maelduine Wrote:  The crafting profiles for Tokens and 2* are great! Any chance you have a good rotation for the newest tokens? For the life of me I can't figure out how to get the rotations to proc RNG the way I think it should...

Thaha thats some harsh craft tho ;)

Looking to find a way while doing my frontlines :D

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - 9874126 - 01-03-2015

Is it me or has the unspoiled node gathering became totally broken as of the most recent mmominion update?

Error I'm getting:
failed with [string "D:\FFXIV\FFXIVMINION\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_common_tasks.lua"]:380: attempt to call field 'SetEvacPoint' (a nil value)

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - pa268937 - 01-03-2015

(01-03-2015, 08:18 PM)9874126 Wrote:  Is it me or has the unspoiled node gathering became totally broken as of the most recent mmominion update?

Error I'm getting:
failed with [string "D:\FFXIV\FFXIVMINION\LuaMods\/ffxivminion/ffxiv_common_tasks.lua"]:380: attempt to call field 'SetEvacPoint' (a nil value)

Mine just tele's and sits. I have to start/stop it to get it to move.

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - saik1992 - 01-06-2015

Doesn't seem to be Minion and/or Unspoiled itself. I'll test my new Setup a little more and then Upload it for proper use with the Import/Export Manager

Even tho keep in mind: I still didnt got my i70 Botanist Mainhand, and I still didnt got the Foragers/Supra gear at all so Updates will be incoming as well!

Edit: OP Updated. new Unspoiled Markers, Location setup and Gathering Profiles uploaded.

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - saik1992 - 01-07-2015

What are People experiencing with the Import/Export Manager way?
Do you want any Node added? Got a change to my Skill Profiles?

Give feedback people :D

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - forumuser599 - 01-08-2015

Forgive me if I'm missing something simple. I am following your instructions for Unspoiled nodes and I'm a little confused about the Gathering1.lua and Gathering2.lua files in your Dropbox. Do I need both? If so, maybe you can explain what each one is used for? :D Thanks

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - Hixxy21 - 01-08-2015

tried to use the import method and I find my character just teleports to the zones and stands still at the aetheryte

RE: Saik's Profiles - Crafting, Gathering and DoM/DoW + Unspoiled Nodes! - saik1992 - 01-09-2015

(01-08-2015, 08:51 AM)forumuser599 Wrote:  Forgive me if I'm missing something simple. I am following your instructions for Unspoiled nodes and I'm a little confused about the Gathering1.lua and Gathering2.lua files in your Dropbox. Do I need both? If so, maybe you can explain what each one is used for? :D Thanks

Gathering 1 is to get the most HQ out of that Node (Umbral Rock/Fragrant Log for example)

Gathering 2 is just to get to 100% on some Nodes so you dont run around at max GP useless.

(01-08-2015, 06:57 PM)Hixxy21 Wrote:  tried to use the import method and I find my character just teleports to the zones and stands still at the aetheryte

Got the Meshes? Try to recheck if the Markers are all existent.