MMOMinion
Various Disciple of War profiles. - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: [DOWNLOADS] Addons, Lua Modules, Navigation Meshes.. (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=90)
+---- Forum: SkillManager Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=105)
+----- Forum: Disciples of War Profiles (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=111)
+----- Thread: Various Disciple of War profiles. (/showthread.php?tid=9521)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - Proxyone - 09-01-2015

Warrior also seems worse than previous version, please check it.

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - TauTau - 09-01-2015

(09-01-2015, 06:40 PM)Proxyone Wrote:  Warrior also seems worse than previous version, please check it.

that's not very much of a problem description...

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - ethos - 09-01-2015

People put their own time and effort into these profiles for free, so that you may use them. They have no obligation to do so, but still they do it to help the community. Your feed back is not helpful and seems slightly demanding. Please, if you are experiencing an issue link some log information, a quick run down of the issues you are experiencing, and some constructive feedback as to how you think the profile should be changed in order to make it better. This isn't a just take project, it takes all of us in the community to keep raising the bar. Just be considerate and appreciative :D

Cheers,
Ethos

(09-01-2015, 06:40 PM)Proxyone Wrote:  Warrior also seems worse than previous version, please check it.

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - Proxyone - 09-03-2015

(09-01-2015, 10:16 PM)ethos Wrote:  People put their own time and effort into these profiles for free, so that you may use them. They have no obligation to do so, but still they do it to help the community. Your feed back is not helpful and seems slightly demanding. Please, if you are experiencing an issue link some log information, a quick run down of the issues you are experiencing, and some constructive feedback as to how you think the profile should be changed in order to make it better. This isn't a just take project, it takes all of us in the community to keep raising the bar. Just be considerate and appreciative :D

Cheers,
Ethos

Sorry, didn't mean to be like that. It's just myself wasn't even sure what the problem is, because when i use the profile, mostly it just stuck even when i have 5 uncontrollable and it will still use combo instead of fell cleave. So i wonder if the problem also lies in my character skill speed, but this wasn't happen in the previous version.

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - ethos - 09-03-2015

So, to make it a bit clearer - You are simply saying that Fell Cleave is not being used in AOE situations with the WAR profile. Correct? How are your defensive spells working and other aoe/single target spells?

Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Also, I am leveling my WAR up right now - ill try and hit 54 today and test this for myself and report back.

Proxyone dateline='ethos was here' Wrote:  Sorry, didn't mean to be like that. It's just myself wasn't even sure what the problem is, because when i use the profile, mostly it just stuck even when i have 5 uncontrollable and it will still use combo instead of fell cleave. So i wonder if the problem also lies in my character skill speed, but this wasn't happen in the previous version.

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - Shotaro1 - 09-04-2015

Using the Nin one, fabulous, only problem I have with it is every now and then it seems like the bot sets up the mudras, but right before casting the ninjutsu it'll slip in another attack causing it to mess it all up and potentially get stuck in a Mudra cycle or simply not do anything for a few moments as if it confused itself. Typically not a big deal, but when it sits there trying to recover for a few seconds it really kills.

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - HaltPolis - 09-05-2015

The nin profile has been doin gods work for me in PVP. Its really well done.

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - SquaLLio - 09-08-2015

I started working on adding an opener (1 Berserk=3 Fell Cleave) to version 3.11 before 3.12 was released. Maybe I'll go back and add it to 3.12 after I see what changes were made in the latest version.
I added it mainly for off tank when you can focus on damage only, but also works really well on dungeon/Alex boss fights.
If you are in Deliverance, Berserk is ready, raw intuition is ready, and vengeance has < 27 second left to be ready, then it will initiate the opener chain which includes a full 3 Fell Cleaves in 1 Berserk cool down.
If your skill speed is high enough, you can remove either Vengeance or Raw Intuition if needed.
Once the chain has been fulfilled, then it will move on to the beautiful rotation Silence has made.
Also, I included Brutal Swing to the opener, and the standard rotation. I'm a bit of a damage whore.

Download [W] WAR.S.v3.11 (Opener)

All credits go to Silence on his great profile.
(Hope you don't mind I share this, also, feel free to add it to your profile if you would like)

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - Devilslayercross - 09-10-2015

I can't wait for Silence to try a Dragoon profile. Before heavensward I used his NIN profile and loved it. Can't wait to see what kind of work you do with Dragoon even though the rotation is simple

RE: Various Disciple of War profiles. - Namnaf - 09-14-2015

I found that defiance toggled off is not functional. It is set to target target rather than to target player. Essentially I fixed that and changed a few things around to get it working well for lower level dungeons. Many thanks to creator.

Attached is my fork of this, intended for educational use.