Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Grinding fates for memories of the dying
** sorry if this is in the wrong section** 

I'm looking for a way to set up the bot to only grind certain zones for the memory of the dying using the grinding profile. 
Any help would be appreciated.
I used the bot to farm mine as well. What i did was the following:

1) The yellow Tortured Memory of the Dying is a reward for completing FATEs in Coerthas Western Highlands and the Sea of Clouds. The blue Sorrowful Memory of Dying is a reward from completing FATEs in the Dravanian Forelands and the Churning Mists. The red Harrowing Memory of the Dying is a reward from completing FATEs in the Dravanian Hinterlands and Azys Ila. Head to one of those places.

2) Grind tab > Skill profile loaded for the class i was grinding with > Checked the boxes for: Do Fates and Do Only Fates, Kill non-fate aggro, and Advanced settings.

3) Click on the "Advanced" header to go into the advanced settings.

4) Set the Min Fate lv to the lowest fate level in the region you are at, check the No Min Fate Level, and set the Max Fate Lv. at 2 (granted I was level 80 already, so this may be different for you)

5) I left No max fate level clear, and teleport to 0. The bottom 3 boxes were checked.

I hit Start and let the bot run while i ran errands, etc. Never had any issues with the above. Hope that helps dude.
Thank you!!