Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
[BETA] SkillManager & Combat API Update [IMPORTANT]
Everyone,

The main point of this post is to post the new version of SkillManager that I have been working on heavily in conjunction with some testers and Powder, who has given us some VERY important and awesome new API features.

The main changes:
  • True cast verification, no more guesswork or workarounds.
  • Client-based combo skill API, meaning skills can be manually cast and the profile will pick up in the proper location.
  • OffGCD rework, with options.
  • Chain rework, allows customizable openers, easier chaining.
  • Further improvements to the new Auto-Face support that was recently added to Assist mode. Now uses the same function the client uses.

These feature updates put our combat routine manager at the top of the food chain.

Now comes for some of the bad news that always comes with the good. The improved queueing method does not lend itself to our previous methods of handling chains (which were sloppy and potentially hazardous anyway), thus, some profiles will require some basic rework (some will require none).

As an example, I have updated a few profiles, which will be posted below.
Profile builders, you will need to download the current build of the new version below and test, test, test.
If you have issues with certain parts, please let me know and I will do my best to guide you towards a new solution.

Things which have been deprecated:
  • Next Skill ID
  • Next Skill Prio
  • MP Lock

Things which have been added/adjusted:
  • Chains
  • Advanced Settings Section: OffGCD Handling Specifier, OffGCD Time

Download Links

SkillManager LUA File

This file has to be replaced in the LuaMods\ffxivminion, and you will be prompted to update this file by MinionApp, since it is not the current version, and you will have to ignore that update, or proceed with the update and re-replace the file. Tedious, but it is what it is.

Ace's Profiles
Warrior
Ninja

Other Profiles

Notes
Testing is currently planned for 1 week, maybe 2 if there are issues with any major profiles.

If you would like your profile added here for testing, send me a link to it and I will link it here for others to test.

While I am okay with reporting issues, and I encourage you to do so, please try to find the solution on your own, as I will not have time to help every single person modify every profile. Further, anybody merely posting to complain will find themselves unable to post much of anything for a while, you have been warned. A lot of work has gone into this update, including much RE work to make sure we have more and better available API than any other bot on the market, and those efforts WILL NOT be trivialized.
Nothing but good things to say about this. Been using this in Alexander on my warrior and leveling a blackmage in heavensward. I'd expect a dps increase for all dps profiles if built properly.
Sounds really great, and I totally like that you made it with an announcement.
Good words for announcement. Time to check new functional.

Issues:
1) Stances like Defiance do not work while 'out of combat'.
2) 'Ground Target' not working
3) When i'am trying to do starter like Unmend -> Plunge for DRK with chains. It contains pause after chain's end and only oGCD skill can remove this delay. In past it work perfectly with Next Skill Prio, now Prio not working.
Previous Skill ID Not and Previous Combo Skill Not seem to be broken.
It will spam a skill even if itself is set in these boxes.

Please keep the option to override Combo status in advanced settings.
I use it in a few of my profiles to do things that aren't possible or would be much harder without it.
Combo comes directly from the client now, and don't want to change that without a very good reason. Give me an example of what you're trying to do, or something that specifically doesn't work.

@idurus
1) In advanced settings, change the offgcd setting to "False".
2) Ground targetting doesn't work.. at all?
3) Same issue as #1 it sounds like, offGCD skills prefer to be used during the offGCD (obviously), but if you set the OffGCD setting to false in the advanced options, it will remove this check.
(07-09-2015, 07:29 PM)Ace Wrote:  1) In advanced settings, change the offgcd setting to "False".
2) Ground targetting doesn't work.. at all?
3) Same issue as #1 it sounds like, offGCD skills prefer to be used during the offGCD (obviously), but if you set the OffGCD setting to false in the advanced options, it will remove this check.

1 - My mistake
2 - At all =)
3 - I check it. Problem not there. Console tell than chain starts, character use Plunge after Unmend in game, but there is no message about chain end. But sometimes it appear and all work as it must.
The problem can be seen in a simple profile (see atachment)

Attached Files
.rar   drk test.rar (Size: 923 bytes / Downloads: 24)
Wow! Super excited for these changes. Will test tonight. Thanks for all the great work!!!
@idurus, I corrected the ground target skills. At first glance I would say Plunge needs to have a "Previous Combo Skill" set to 3624 to prevent any weird double casting scenarios. I don't have a 60 DRK so I can't easily test that.
Ace please!! lol http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Scholar-...ht=scholar

one of the if not the best sch script out there please add it!

thanks,
samd