Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.1 Average
Questing 2.0 - Official Release
So, it goes without saying that it has been a long time coming, but Questing 2.0 has been officially added as a store addon (it's free, don't worry). Like AceLib, it will be periodically refreshed.

Latty has posted our new renditions of 1-15 profiles, along with whatever else he chooses to give away.
Once the 3rd party encrypted profile piece is working, you will see private profiles being sold, which will include 1-50 story/non-story, class quests, and 50-60 story/non-story.

Rather than bore you with details of how the new questing code is different, I'll let you explore for yourself.
Have fun, report bugs as you normally would (in the Support section).

I'd like to thank my Outlaw Star testers, and especially sebbs and latty for non-stop harassing me with error reports and insane requests for the last 8 months.
IM SO EXCITED!!! Thank you so much for your hard work guys!!! I'm gonna buy the shit out of all of them!!!! You all deserve the compensation for your efforts!!!

1st of the newmonth Ace buy a sixer!! It's on me my friend!!
where in the store does it show addons? sorry noob and only see the minion apps themselves

nvm :D
(07-28-2015, 03:07 AM)jramy123 Wrote:  where in the store does it show addons? sorry noob and only see the minion apps themselves

[Image: 4d9bf4d8a7.jpg]

If you aren't seeing them, you might have to restart minionapp.
Will encrypted profiles have more powerful scripting abilities than normal?profiles I make I intend to remain free but wonder if we will bee limited in making profiles that are not in your store.
Same functions but we have a lot more stable checks in place than a normal v1 profile.

But anyone can make the same files if they know the functions.

The functions are all listed in the lua files that come with the bot.
i love you all
the hype is real boys!
(07-28-2015, 01:29 AM)Ace Wrote:  ...
Rather than bore you with details of how the new questing code is different, I'll let you explore for yourself.

Where is the code?
I've looked at github, the Wiki and through the website here.

This looks amazing though! Hopeful for the futureThumbsUp
(07-28-2015, 02:11 PM)Bishop56 Wrote:  
(07-28-2015, 01:29 AM)Ace Wrote:  ...

Where is the code?
I've looked at github, the Wiki and through the website here.

This looks amazing though! Hopeful for the futureThumbsUp

It's encrypted.