Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
Delivery Moogle quests.
Download me please!!

All of the quests from carrier level 1 to 25.

Made this on an alt with the prereq sidequests not completed, so it may do them in a wonky order and/or not pick them up right away. Don't judge me.

The prereq sidequests are included in this profile, though you might have to do 1 or 2 of them manually if you haven't done them since they are level 29 quests and you'll probably 1 shot the mobs which is bad for these specific ones.

I have not tested this profile yet, just made and shipped. I have faith in my profile making, but that doesn't mean you should, so watch it and report bugs. Snicker

There were mesh updates a few minutes ago, so make sure to get those too.
Amazing!!! Thanks Latty79!
Thanks so much.
Anyone go all the way through this yet. Is the order messed up?
Up to level 18 now. No issues so far.

Just got to rank 21 and now the profile is making me grind and not doing any more quests.

It has the quest that I have linked but isn't returning to the moogle, went to mor dhona to grind.

I manually did the step in that attachment and the questing continues.
Just completed with only the above mentioned issue.
thanks!

And that's what happens when you forget to add the index :)

Updated.
ran this tonight and worked very well, got stuck for me a few times but thats prob to do with i had started and completed a few of them and the prereq's already.

just had to manually move to next task or zone and it would pick back up and continue

kudo's as usual latty +1's all day
As always , great work. Thanks for sharing!
(08-29-2015, 06:56 PM)Underwhelp Wrote:  As always , great work. Thanks for sharing!

ThumbsUp