Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tweaked Bard profile.
Thanks for Red and Brick for their bardic contributions which led me to tweak this profile based on a combination of both their profiles. Since I got private messages asking for all of my tweaks I will throw this out. Same setup as machinist from my machinist tweaked profile so if you want to use all buffs go into Minuet stance which triggers everything. Filter 1 turns on rain of death. It is better tp use to just multi dot in aoe scenarios and use rain of death on procs over blood letter then fire off your other aoe abilities.

Yeah it is not really worth posting at the moment. I am taking it down until I can fix the issues. I wonder if I deleted the wrong profile after spending a few days tweaking a few weeks back.
Appreciate the work you do Kiljaedon and that you share with the community. With that said the first barrage doesn't line up with emp arrow and sidewinder fires without having ven. arrow or windbite on the target.
That was the wrong version. Redownload please.
(09-09-2015, 11:28 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  That was the wrong version. Redownload please.

Same issues remain.
Hmm. Almost an hour of testing and Empyreal has limied up for me every time. But yeah side winder isnt even firing. I will fix it when i get back from running.
(09-09-2015, 11:39 PM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  Hmm. Almost an hour of testing and Empyreal has limied up for me every time. But yeah side winder isnt even firing. I will fix it when i get back from running.

Every time barrage is used up by venomous bite or windbite if they are not currently on the target

Really no big deal as I use Azred's with my tweaks anyway but I always have to check out the other bard profiles lol.
Ok give the new version a shot. I think I might have mucked up my tweaks I made weeks ago when I was mass playing the bard or used an old version.
Much better. Had a hang after a barrage once (I would guess offgcd error on emp arrow) but not sure what the issue was yet. However I notice straighter shot proc's are not being used unless straight shot buff wears before the proc wears (Moving it up the priority list I am sure would cure that).
I do not know what I have done wrong between two weeks ago I last spent an entire night tweaking the profile and tonight testing it. I will take it back to the drawing board. I am pulling 220 less dps then I did when I made the profile on my vacation. Thank you for the feedback I will fix the Empyreal+barrage issue if its the last thing I do... It has been a thorn in bard profile maker side for weeks now. Going from near 1200 dps to 950 is a huge loss.
(09-10-2015, 02:07 AM)Kiljaedon Wrote:  I do not know what I have done wrong between two weeks ago I last spent an entire night tweaking the profile and tonight testing it. I will take it back to the drawing board. I am pulling 220 less dps then I did when I made the profile on my vacation. Thank you for the feedback I will fix the Empyreal+barrage issue if its the last thing I do... It has been a thorn in bard profile maker side for weeks now. Going from near 1200 dps to 950 is a huge loss.

I feel ya man. It's why I threw barrage and emp arrow in a chain lol.