Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Sellout - Inventory Management
My new addon Sellout, is officially available on the store now.

It will perform automatic vendor selling, item conversions, and item desynthesis.
It is integrated into some modes currently, and soon, all.

Game Version Availability:
NA/EU - available
KR - soon, testing
CN - soon, testing

The wiki page can be found @ http://wiki.mmominion.com/doku.php?id=Sellout

If you find an error or bug, let me know so I can patch it ASAP.
Word.
I love it :)
Love this toy!

I was in an inn room. and it will try to convert items over and over, untill you leave the room. so if in area where convert is not possible it should beable to disable itself, and/or move to an area where convert is possible.
mm, I thought I took care of this, I will adjust that.
Any chance of making it so it can desynth item while in Duty mode? So I can have it tear down the items once it obtains it ready to receive it again next run?
Atm I'm just stopping between runs.
might have to buy this for desynth leveling now. Looks great
This is an issue, when you use desynth module it works great however:

When you turn the module off, the confirmation on desynth stays active, found this out when i wanted to see how the desynth stat was like on a random HQ item i wanted to sell and upon selecting desynth from the ingame menu it did desynthed instantly, instead of showing the confirmation window if i wanted to desynth so lost 175k gil no big deal as can be made back but worth the mention.
Nice job.

Also, did you consider adding Aetherial Reduction for items? I've been catching a lot of Pteranadon and they fill up inventory fast.
(10-24-2015, 12:26 PM)brocklesnar Wrote:  This is an issue, when you use desynth module it works great however:

When you turn the module off, the confirmation on desynth stays active, found this out when i wanted to see how the desynth stat was like on a random HQ item i wanted to sell and upon selecting desynth from the ingame menu it did desynthed instantly, instead of showing the confirmation window if i wanted to desynth so lost 175k gil no big deal as can be made back but worth the mention.

I actually found this issue last night, sorry about that.

(10-24-2015, 03:06 PM)zeleniy Wrote:  Nice job.

Also, did you consider adding Aetherial Reduction for items? I've been catching a lot of Pteranadon and they fill up inventory fast.

I don't know what aetherial reduction is, but it would probably have to be added to our API before I could add it.