Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Flying Meshes - Cube Files
I'm not the creator of some of these, but for now they need to be a little easier to find, so here they are:

Cube Mesher is being updated, old files will not work.

As I get/fix more, the linked files will update.
... put it in navigation directory i think? and how should this be used with gather profile?
yes in nav directory.

no changes to gathering atm
(11-30-2015, 05:09 PM)sebbs Wrote:  yes in nav directory.

no changes to gathering atm

Thanks sebbs. I have an existing profile with 3 tasks in the drav hinterland. first off when it starts flying it keep lagging, back to normal in the middle of way to task 1 destination. I accept this ..

It lands near the node (not the xyz i have in the profile), tries to go to the node but then... the bot ignore the nodes and randomly summon different mounts. In UI, current task is now going to 2.. .then 3.. then back to 1.. .

now it starts digging the node from task one, after that again.. summon random mounts..

I am doing hardsilver ores nodes.
try this 1

i was using those nodes earlier

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bi49it7f3d3pub...s.cub?dl=0
better but when it starts to take of it just jumping around the ground, not going to destination..
So far so good. Seems to be flying to the points I had in my old profiles without too many issues. Only thing I noticed is that bot will stop and try to mount repeatedly if it has aggro. Won't run away, just sit there and spam mounts until its killed. No biggie. I'll just make sure my destinations are clear of as much as possible =D
Exciting!

(12-01-2015, 12:00 AM)rafale101 Wrote:  better but when it starts to take of it just jumping around the ground, not going to destination..

That's probably because you're not using a flying-capable mount.
In Coerthas Western Highlands, the bot flies too close to the ground, causing it to land. Sometimes it does not even fly - using the following GatherPRofile for Dragon Obsidian should reproduce it hopefully.

http://pastebin.com/QmCjbgnD
Drav. Hinterlands walks me half the way to my fishing spot because of low height (and resulting landing). At destination lands a fewm yalms from target spot and then just mounts unmounts mounts etc. there without moving.