Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
The great gubal Library
Is there a gubal library profile out somewhere?

I've been trying to get multiple bots in there trying to complete the MSQ but it's extremely frustrating that none of the bots in the party will follow/teleport wherever i teleport to.

Solo queuing every bot is quite time consuming as well. I have not been able to find anything on the great gubal library on the forums hence my question.
me too been looking for great gubal did you have any luck elizasleyn??
Same here. I think they should include, with some of the products in the store what is missing in their profile and say what is not included. That way people can look for everything they need or even decide to hold off on buying until they can get a true, complete profile or at least, piece one together.
Making a has list plus a has not list is a little redundant.
plus there is a big list showing exactly what is included with mine.

It was always sold as a 2.0 Story completion Full clear Duty Pack.
I added more as time went on, But as long as the initial sale component stays true i can add or remove extras as i feel.

[Image: cbed8f1483.png]
"But as long as the initial sale component stays true i can add or remove extras as i feel."

Nothing more needs to be said. Thanks for saying it.
(02-12-2016, 07:24 PM)Dgame Wrote:  Same here. I think they should include, with some of the products in the store what is missing in their profile and say what is not included. That way people can look for everything they need or even decide to hold off on buying until they can get a true, complete profile or at least, piece one together.

what do you mean by "True" complete profile.  All of sebbs profiles are complete profiles. Or are you meaning complete package as in every dungeon?  Sebbs prackage is all the duties needed to complete the main story and each of the profiles are complete clears of the dungeons no skipping. Thus his Package is Complete.
technically that isn't right. the great gubal library is needed to finsih the msq but sebbs' doesn't have that one, trust me i was looking for ages
(03-05-2016, 10:19 AM)eldertale Wrote:  technically that isn't right. the great gubal library is needed to finsih the msq but sebbs' doesn't have that one, trust me i was looking for ages

It was always sold as a 2.0 Story completion Full clear Duty Pack.
which one is that, i have all the duty packs and all of your other store addons too but never found one
ich suche auch ein profil zu "The great gubal Library" ist leider keins im duty packs vorhanden.

Translator
I am also looking for a profile to "The great Gubal Library" Unfortunately none in duty packs available.