Thread Rating:
  • 40 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
Easily Make 2 Mil+ A Day (I Make 20'ish Mil A Week)

Warning: Will eat a ton of your cordial's careful it's a beast, but it's pure profit really so it all works out (sometimes I'll just fate for a bit so I can buy my own from GC), and also don't undercut by like thousands undercutting by 1 gil is fine, they're just gonna undercut you again when they see it, and the battles of 1's will ensure highest profit.

Tip: To get 20 mil a week i have to mix in the selling of Cluster, Crystal, and Sands (these profiles currently focus on sands, but i will be releasing cluster/crystal focused profiles as well, i just don't know when). Hopefully this money maker can help minion get some more subscribers, not as much free stuff laying around as there use to be. Hopefully I'll be dropping some fishing stuff soon as well.

Requirements
-Change the gearset #'s in the profile (very important)
-Botany & Mining @ Lv 60 /w 600 GP (not sure if there is a min gathering and perception number as i had decent gear already)
-Discover all items to be gathered. (or let the bot go around and do it at a 25% success rate LoL getting a bunch of blue items)
-Flying in all Heavensward Zones. (would be a great plus not 100% sure if needed though)
-If you want top speed and max yield I keep 1-2 stacks of cordial's on me. (and nothing else :D)

Aetherial v1.2 (301+ Fast)
-Gathers Lv 56-60 2/8+ items
-Clary Sage, Highland Oregano
-Radiant Fire Moraine, Fire Moraine
-Radiant Lightning Moraine, Lightning Moraine
-Black Soil, Granular Clay
Note: mainly created for cluster gathering, during when I'm not afk.

Aetherial v1.2 (301+ Slow)
-Gathers Lv 58-60 2/8+ items
-Clary Sage, Furymint
-Radiant Fire Moraine, Bright Fire Rock
-Radiant Lightning Moraine, Bright Lightning Rock
-Black Soil, Peat Moss
Note: mainly created for cluster gathering, during when I'm semi afk.

Aetherial v1.2 (451+ Fast) <- My Fav.
-Gathers Lv 56-60 8/8 items
-Clary Sage, Highland Oregano
-Radiant Fire Moraine, Fire Moraine
-Radiant Lightning Moraine, Lightning Moraine
-Black Soil, Granular Clay
Note: mainly created for sand gathering, during when I'm semi or completely afk (will use up to 16 dud inv slots, to avoid getting 2/8 items).

Aetherial v1.2 (451+ Slow)
-Gathers Lv 58-60 8/8 items
-Clary Sage, Furymint
-Radiant Fire Moraine, Bright Fire Rock
-Radiant Lightning Moraine, Bright Lightning Rock
-Black Soil, Peat Moss
Note: mainly created for sand gathering, during when I'm completely afk (will use up to 16 dud inv slots, to avoid getting 2/8 items).

Aetherial v1.1 (Light-Kissed)
-Gathers Lv 60 8/8 items
-Lover's Laurel
-Radiant Astral Moraine
Note: mainly created for light-kissed gathering (will use up to 4 dud inv slots, to avoid getting 2/8 items).

Aetherial v1.1 (60s n Light) <- My New Fav.
-Gathers Lv 60 8/8 items
-Black Soil
-Radiant Lightning Moraine
-Radiant Fire Moraine
-Clary Sage
-Lover's Laurel
-Radiant Astral Moraine
Note: mainly created for aetherial Lv 60 and light-kissed item gathering (will use up to 12 dud inv slots, to avoid getting 2/8 items).

Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.1 (SkillProfile)
-My custom made version of the 8/8 reddit rotation
-Includes a lil mod to avoid getting to 35/30 wear.
-Now includes the fix that two users spotted, to now get 8/8 all the time, unless of course no discerning eye procs.

FAQ
Q: How do you change the gear-set #'s in the profile?
A: Open up the profile you want to use in your favorite text editor (ie: notepad), and change '["gearsetmining"] = 19;' & '["gearsetbotany"] = 18;' to match whatever your gear-set's are in-game for mining and botany (you're only changing the 19 and the 18, to what your numbers would be).

Q: Why am I still collecting blue items? 
A: Most likely you are using a 451+ profile and the 8/8 rotation isn't guaranteed therefore if the item is below 451 it'll collect it as a blue. This was done on purpose to maximize 5/8+ items only being collected to inventory. (if you want red only I suggest the 351+ profiles instead, also if you're after clusters & crystals only go check out my other cluster gathering profiles, they work much faster since it scoups 4, 2/8 aetherial items instead of 1-2)

Q: Under the collectible menu, what settings should I be using? 
A: Everything was built into the profile itself, so don't worry about that (I created these mainly as super example files :D, because the one that came with minion was missing some important stuff), Also may I add, if you have any of the items being gathered already selected you should select something else in their place not gathered by this profile.

Q: Which folder should I put the files in?
A: C:\MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion\LuaMods\ffxivminion\GatherProfiles

Q: What mode should the bot be in?
A: Well, gathering mode of course.

Q: Once in gathering mode how do i select the profile to use?
A: Well once in gathering mode dropdown the profile section and all of them should be there. (will have to reload the bot if you added the files while it was running)

.zip   Tekz Aetherial Gathering v1.3.zip (Size: 17.95 KB / Downloads: 1,428)
you are definitely my hero, will try this out and feedback!
Looks pretty good so far.  is it possible to make the skill profile capable of reducing different type of Aethersand instead of just cluster / crystal since it's more profitable? To my understanding each collectible needs to be at least 7/8 quality.

Rotation can be found here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toLYFEJM...youtu.be&a

EDIT: Ah ok I manage to make the skill proflile.  Thanks for the routine!
how do you make this farm for aethersand?
(04-19-2016, 01:52 AM)Reents Wrote:  how do you make this farm for aethersand?

technically you could just edit the profile to point to your own skillprofile that will gather out items at a much better rating, or mabye just use the gather_530 one built in, idk i farm clusters and crystals and my fishing one gets me the high 7's and 8's

(04-17-2016, 05:09 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  EDIT: Ah ok I managed to make the skill proflile.  Thanks for the routine!

or maybe that guy can hook you up with his if you ask nicely :)

EDIT: Nevermind looks like sebbs has already pointed you towards the gather_aetherial profile that is built-in which will gather high level 7 and 8's
OMG you rock. I <3 U...
Hey kidz, suggest you to put Fire Moraine, Lightning Moraine and Highland Oregano as item1 due to they are also colleactables and not hidden.

Also the xyz of task 7 is suggested to change to below because the original is way too danger lol
["x"] = 171.51;
["y"] = 69.52;
["z"] = 107.36;
["h"] = 1.29;

Other than these, the profile runs perfectly.
(04-19-2016, 06:10 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  Hey kidz, suggest you to put Fire Moraine, Lightning Moraine and Highland Oregano as item1 due to they are also colleactables and not hidden.

Also the xyz of task 7 is suggested to change to below because the original is way too danger lol
["x"] = 171.51;
["y"] = 69.52;
["z"] = 107.36;
["h"] = 1.29;

Other than these, the profile runs perfectly.

task 7,8,9 have already been changed out on my end to do earth clusters :) , and i don't want Fire Moraine, Lightning Moraine and Highland Oregano (but thx for both suggestions), the reason is because they don't yield good crystals/clusters, which is the intention of this profile. I figured i could release it to you people and you guys could do with it what you will, i mean the only reason people would use this is if they are to cheap to invest in the already made store packages, which several users have invested plenty of time in. (this was made more as an example to show people how to create their own profiles, that can bounce around and also has an example of built in collectibles, so you don't even have to set them up in the main UI)

Edit: And on that note v1.1 which includes Black Soil and Peat Moss gathering has now been released.
The hardest part of this kind of routine is the value of radius ..... since both nodes spawn randomly at one area, have to find a good xyz point and be able to cover only one node regardless where it randomly spawned with the correct radius setting.
(04-20-2016, 04:30 PM)rafale101 Wrote:  The hardest part of this kind of routine is the value of radius ..... since both nodes spawn randomly at one area, have to find a good xyz point and be able to cover only one node regardless where it randomly spawned with the correct radius setting.

that was only half of the problem, timers were another because if to short it would just fly there and then as soon as it got there it would take off to the next spot and not even hit the node even though the radius was perfect. Also this gathering profile has examples in it on how to build-in the collectible list into the profile itself so that the user doesn't have to worry about the main UI collectible list.