Thread Rating:
  • 32 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stargazer [Astrologian][Combat Routine]
Post problems/concerns/questions related to the StarGazer addon here.

Faster support generally available on discord in our #acr-support channel @ https://discord.gg/0fQJTii7QweA0vBo
I was hoping you could add Aero from the CNJ tree to one of the DOTs that Stargazer uses. It's common to open up DPS rotation with Combust 1 & 2 -> Aero.

It's very strange that Stargazer is able to use cards without consuming the Expanded Royal Road buff until it draws whatever is selected.

The NPCs and Non-party toggles aren't functional. The bot never heals anyone but party members.

There is an option for Eye for an Eye but Astrologian is not able to use that ability since it takes from CNJ and THM not ACN.

One more suggestion: canceling drawn cards is also a common thing some people use to save Royal Road for specific cards. Would it be possible to set something up that cancels a Drawn card (Drawn or Redrawn) of our choice?
disregard - put it in the first post, please delete
disregard - put it in the first post, please delete
Thank you for the excellent profile, and it works very smoothly.

There are two things I do notice:
1. During fate, enabling "NPC" option will cause the bot to target at mobs and stand still. The bot functions well when disabling npc.
2. The bot sometimes tries to heal "non-party" member that are out of range, causing itself to stand still and perform no actions.

I appreciate your hard work. Thank you!
hi.

first.. thx for the great work

is it possible to make the ACR to use 2 cards to list it for "Use AOE"
Stargazer ACR profile does not stance dance cleric stance in Solo mode.  Only in party mode.
Here's what i found :) all settings are default in acr
1. Smart AOE doesnt affect on Gravity skill, bot casting it with or without that option.
2. When bot used Ascend skill and dead person not accepted yet raise or in animation of getting up, bot tries cast ascend on that person again.
3. Sometimes when stance in auto it wont use any of 2 stances, untill you press NS or DS.
4. Also have cleric stance problem in solo mode
5. When draws card and spear is drawn, and healers chosen in settings, but you're only healer in party, script stops doing anything with that card just waiting till timer runs out and card will dissapear.
6. in solo mode doesnt cast any cards but ewer on itself
3.please give more details.
4. should be fixed now V17, if not provide details on when it doesnt work.
6. please provide a screenshot of your card setup.
3. When stance not selected in game(you dont have any stance buff) and for example bot in auto or party mode, it wont select any stance when battle starts and for next battles still stays in stanceless mode, but if you press solo mode it chooses one
4. ill try thanx for fast response
6. Ofcause i can understand that theres tank or healer or anything else chosen for cards, but this is default settings, may be you need fix fresh install of ACR script that everything will point to playable character :) .

Sorry for my english.

Update. Now in solo or auto mode it tries cast stance every time even if i try cancel it, ACR will return to diurnal stance, but in party mode i can cancel it and it wont use any stance anymore, maybe this is not bug this is feature, i dont know. And in solo or auto mode even with my settings now ACR casts cards on me :)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)