Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4.57 Average
Gathering Profile Builder
I wrote this program to help me gather sets of multiple items for my crafting.

Screenshot:

If you use it, the only things you need to set are the path to your ffxivminion folder, Miner gear set and Botanist gear set via the Options button.

Extract the .zip file into a new folder of your choice.

Enjoy!

Gathering Profile Builder Download
Dont have a sandbox to test this atm. could you provide some screenshots and images to show in what way it assists you in relation to crafting?
(01-15-2017, 05:31 AM)geneticdoom Wrote:  Dont have a sandbox to test this atm. could you provide some screenshots and images to show in what way it assists you in relation to crafting?

I use it to quickly make a list of items to gather and then save the gathering profile in minion's gathering profiles folder.  Then I change minion bot mode to gather and select the newly created profile and start the bot.  It doesn't do anything with crafting, just aids in gathering items.  You can input the quantities of the items you want to gather and it creates profiles with the condition and complete sections based on that, as well as all the other static information that can go in a profile.

This is a screenshot of the program:

you might get more use out of it if you explained its possible uses and functions a bit more. ill have to add some items for the things i gather. so far its nice.
i plan to use it to make multiple profiles for each bot account i use so they dont stack in the same spot and test if it will return to personal house to idle hmm.
Thanks, used this on a couple items. Maybe make the fonts smaller? My second screen can't even fit this app on it, my only issue. :)
has anyone started filling out the item list?
(05-04-2017, 11:17 PM)branybrand Wrote:  has anyone started filling out the item list?

Was yours empty?  I added a ton of items before I zipped it up and posted it.
(05-06-2017, 02:28 AM)tadeus Wrote:  
(05-04-2017, 11:17 PM)branybrand Wrote:  has anyone started filling out the item list?

Was yours empty?  I added a ton of items before I zipped it up and posted it.

None of the profiles i save will load :(
does it work with 64bit minion?