Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
PVP Bot?
Hey Guys,

I tried to use the PVP Bot but it doesn't do anything. It queues for PVP but in PVP, it stands still and does nothing.
How does this bot works?
(01-20-2017, 11:40 AM)fxfire Wrote:  there is a spvp support thread here in the forum, for the addon.

but besides that, 32bit or 64bit gw2 ?

GW2? I'm playing FFXIV xD (64bit version + 64bit bot)
i dont think it works with frontline, i mentioned it to a developer and he mentioned making a module for it to work.

anyways when i tested it i mapped the area and stuff and tried to use the pvp bot with it but all it did was stand there. ill check later and see what its trying to do to give a better description
Glad to read this i kind off bought the bot for frontlines and as you stated it just stands in there. Hopefully a fix is up before my 30 days are up.
(01-31-2017, 04:32 AM)danryo Wrote:  Glad to read this i kind off bought the bot for frontlines and as you stated it just stands in there. Hopefully a fix is up before my 30 days are up.

As soon as fx fixes the AFK kicking detection I'll be releasing this on the store :D

[Image: 2Q0Rnh2.png]
wowzers! sign me up
Wow! Yea, I'd buy that instantly!
Nice one, can't wait ! ^^
I'd buy it even right now with the afking bug. You can always use some external thing like pressing a button on your keyboard every few secs. I hope it releases soon - Instabuy.
(02-07-2017, 11:43 AM)Waldstein Wrote:  I'd buy it even right now with the afking bug. You can always use some external thing like pressing a button on your keyboard every few secs. I hope it releases soon - Instabuy.

sign me up. I'd buy this.