Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Navmesh Problems/Moving pls help
I upgraded to the 64bit and it is running fine for most of my profiles but when it goes to Azyla it just sits there instead of going to the fishing spot. 

Task1 Churning Mist: i move it manually close to the location, the bot will kick in a start fishing
Task2 Hinterlands: Will move and start gathering
Task3 Forelands: Will move and start gathering
Task4 Azyla: Wont move, i move it manually close to the location, the bot will kick in a start fishing

Where there any changes to those locations? my profiled worked 100% on the 32 bit.
(05-19-2017, 11:12 AM)GothicPunkGirl Wrote:  I upgraded to the 64bit and it is running fine for most of my profiles but when it goes to Azyla it just sits there instead of going to the fishing spot. 

Task1 Churning Mist: i move it manually  close to the location, the bot will kick in a start fishing
Task2 Hinterlands: Will move and start gathering
Task3 Forelands: Will move and start gathering
Task4 Azyla: Wont move, i move it manually close to the location, the bot will kick in a start fishing

Where there any changes to those locations? my profiled worked 100% on the 32 bit.

it is an issue with the navigation of x64. use x32
(05-19-2017, 03:05 PM)fxfire Wrote:  I am very close now with the navigation rewrite, it all works, now it is testing time and then the cubes have to be remeshed one last time .... so all in all, we are getting there :)

Is this also the problem with some of the gathering profiles (even sebbs) just stopping? even though they have the node selected! 

although it does tend to only be Mythril Ore that i have noticed it.
Yes its navmesh issues. Mithril ore i noticed too but also other spots. Thanks fxfire for update.
i been having problem with Pine Log, Mythrite Sand, and some other ones. Is there anything i can do to fix it? or just waiting for update?