Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
"BRD +" 5.0 Skill Profile
BRD + V4 FULL Release! [Image: ThumbsUp.gif]

Please let me know of any issues you may have.

Filters
1) Buffs OFF
turns off all buffs for a basic maintain all the important stuff mode
2) AOE OFF
turns off Rain of Death, Quick Nock, Shadow Bite, and Apex Arrow
3) DOTS OFF
turns off DOT application and Iron Jaws but maintains use of songs and other personal and raid buffs.
4) Dump WM + RS
Dumps The Wanderer's Minuet and Raging Strikes asap.
5)BV OFF
Turns OFF Battle Voice usage.

Update 1) 5.0 release! :D Whenever Minion updates to support referencing of the new song gauge data I will adjust Apex Arrow usage and post an update. Made a lot of minor tweaks since the last version to song usage and all of the OGCD usage priorities and timings.
Update 2) A few minor tweaks in song timings to make them more efficient. Minion updated job gauges (thanks Powder <3) and with personally looking at potencies and looking at some of the math from balance apex usage is pretty easy so that's had a major overhaul. Changed some Iron Jaws management. Fine tuned some AOE rotation stuff. Quick Nock back in business with the elimination of TP. \o/ Fixed issue where profile sometimes misused Sidewinder/Shadowbite during AOEs.
Update 3) Jul 23,2019: A couple filter adjustments. OGCD and buff timings. Apex Arrow optimization to maximize potency inside raid buffs and dump otherwise to avoid overcap. Tweaked Iron Jaws buff snapshots.
Update 4) Aug 9, 2019: Fixed a lot of leveling issues. Changed song usage for leveling. Added missing leveling skills. Changed leveling buff usage and ability checks for usage.

Thanks for all of your support and upvotes.  Cutesmile

Attached Files
.lua   BRD + V2.lua (Size: 269.42 KB / Downloads: 175)
.lua   BRD +.lua (Size: 248.99 KB / Downloads: 157)
.lua   BRD + V3.lua (Size: 13.51 KB / Downloads: 80)
.lua   BRD + V4.lua (Size: 15.46 KB / Downloads: 459)
I did some testing on a dummy and it works great, Ill try it out compared to some of the others in a raid later
K after some testing, one of the things I found was that Minuet + Paeon would fire off at the same time after phase changes, then for the rest of the fight they would go off at the same time.
(07-27-2017, 05:30 AM)BlessingsXI Wrote:  K after some testing, one of the things I found was that Minuet + Paeon would fire off at the same time after phase changes, then for the rest of the fight they would go off at the same time.

I noticed that too after I did several hours of duration testing and I updated it to fix that problem.
mch profile?
Sorry I only play bard. I only have this skillprofile available.
Update available.
Thanks, gonna try it out.

Are you using it on assist for raids? If so, how do you prevent movement blocking during mechanics (when the bot wants to keep attacking the boss).
(08-16-2017, 09:11 PM)executed Wrote:  Thanks, gonna try it out.

Are you using it on assist for raids? If so, how do you prevent movement blocking during mechanics (when the bot wants to keep attacking the boss).

I spam click anywhere but the target or if you prefer you can use esc key to deselect target to prevent casting during certain mechanics. Same goes if you use auto-face and need to look away.
New update available. Final version until there are any further major changes to the bard combat system.