Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
EU Botter Discord Channel [DC Chaos]
Heart 
Hello everyone,

i looked a little bit into discord and made my first server for european botter. I thought it would be nice to get a central place for hanging out and meeting other fellow botters. Your server doesn't matter as long as it is on Chaos Datacenter.

If you are looking for other botters doing savage, traiding whatever.. This place should help us organizing FFXIV botting content. Don't be afraid and ask for an invitation. I will pm you the invitation link.  Happy
Already found 2 People. I think there are far more than These two :)
German, Englisch, French, it doesn't matter as long as you are playing on Chaos Datacenter.
hey there! im also playing on chaos feel free to send me the link im active =)
I pm'ed you
please send link..

is this safe? i mean what if a SE mole picks up on this.
This might be very interesting, Coalesca posted it on MMOminon Discord:

[Image: Image%202017-07-19%20at%207.10.50%20AM.public.png]
what happens when a SE employee joins the Disord and says "hey let's go raid!" and we join and then he says "BUSTED, your all botters and i have your character names!"
That's what happens in WOW back in the glider days.

maybe I'm just a paranoid fool.
Indeed you are.

They are not doing much to stop botters. I highly doubt that they would go that far to ban people.
We are actually 4 active botter leveling our alts up to 70. Dungeon runs are possible now. If you are interested, pm me for a invite link.
is it possible to finish v4s with bots if that true does square care that much about boting in savage content and band ppl for that ?