Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
RDM PvE 5.0
Filter 1: Jump/Charge ON <- allows jumping in and then back out for melee combos
Filter 2: Melee Skills ON <- allows melee combos on jump in's
Filter 3: AoE ON <- allows use of impact and aero II and thunder II
Filter 4: Raise ON <- allows the use of insta raises
Filter 5: Self Heal ON <- allows cure to replace jolts if hp is low

Okay so all i did here was took the RedMage_SHB and tweaked it quite a bit, better AoE i feel for running dungeons you don't look as silly, it will now do areo II/thunder II & impacts on dualcast, and with guages it'll charge with 4 mouts. also added proper manafication, and use of the jolt II proc move that's combo'd with verholy/flare. Doesn't use embolden automatically yet.

please leave your feedback and rate the thread helps me improve it for the next version

Attached Files
.lua   Tekz RDM 5.0.lua (Size: 13.95 KB / Downloads: 654)
Just tried it in grind mode, with aoe turned off and everything else on.

I noticed it will often get stuck at 100/100 mana and won't do the combo right away.  It will cast some jolts/verfire/verstone rotation and then sometimes pull the combo. This happens when you kill a mob and you're close too 100/100 or at 100/100.
If a mob dies mid melee combo, it will not continue it but resume the normal jolt/fire/stone rotation.

It will sometimes stop the melee combo to cast vercure, interupting the melee combo. I guess this can be avoided if I remove the self heal trigger.

So far, on longer fight, it performs well and does what it's supposed to do.

I'll test it a little bit more and see if I find something else.

Thanks for the profile, it's looking good overall!
the 100/100 mana thing most likely is do to it's waiting for the next corps jump to be ready, but i'll have a go with it a bit more later today, this is also based of the one built in with the _shb tag, i plan on re-doing the entire melee section, cause i like how i got it to handle melee AoE so far. I feel that i could have it go on it's melee combo with or without corps, just got some more testing i need to do.

also getting it to continue the melee combo is tough sometimes, seeing how corps has a cooldown and you can't just corps jump to the next mob whenever you need to. so from what i've seen if the next mob is right beside you the combo normally continues, however if you're out of melee range it defaults back to the casting rotation.
(11-02-2019, 12:07 AM)r4nm4 Wrote:  Thanks @kidz14 for your profile. It works very well.
May I just ask you how the "raise" works?
I set up "Raise ON", but when someone inside my party dies... nothing happens.
Thanks

I think raise is suppose to be insta cast, i'll check it out but should be based off like if MP greater then 5000 and party member dead and dual cast is on, but let me check it out and i'll update if it's messed up somewhere.
try this and let me know if it starts raising ppl.

Code:
        [1] = {
            ["combat"] = "Any";
            ["filterfour"] = "On";
            ["gcd"] = "False";
            ["id"] = 7523;
            ["ignoremoving"] = true;
            ["levelmin"] = 64;
            ["maxRange"] = 30;
            ["name"] = "Verraise";
            ["pbuff"] = "1249";
            ["playerlevelmin"] = 64;
            ["pmppl"] = 55;
            ["prio"] = 1;
            ["trg"] = "Dead Ally";
        };
3 days since a reply so i hope that fixed it.