Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SMN 5.35
This is a skill profile for SMN for 5.35 and beyond. I originally made this for myself but I am now sharing it with you guys.

Should work for any level SMN. I haven't been able to test for low level SMN but shadowm891 said the profile was working at level 34. 

Works with all pets. To select pet in skill filters, toggle pet type to choose between Titan or Garuda. Check Ifrit to choose Ifrit.

This is based on the default SMN profile but it is heavily modified.

I decided to heavily modify it when I noticed the default SMN profile was not very good. What really broke it for me was how abysmal the AOE was. Also weird things like casting Misama twice in a row and not casting half the spells. Or at times just not casting anything at all

Some things that were changed.

1. Many skills were simply not working, usually due to some parameters that needed to be tweaked. 
2. Skills were missing. Outburst was completely missing. Pet actions were missing which led to Ruin IV being unusable. Aetherpact was missing
3. Some really odd interactions. Example: SMN spends mana very quickly so it would solve it by not casting anything below a certain level of mana (i think it was set at 6000 mana?) I added Lucid Dreaming and removed the limit to solve this. 

There are still things that could be improved, but I'm happy with the current state.

Would love some feedback on the bot. 

----
INSTRUCTIONS:

Go to your MinionAPP folder and go to: MINIONAPP -> Bots -> FFXIVMinion64 -> LuaMods -> ffxivminiion -> SkillManagerProfiles

Then copy and paste the .lua file into it. Just in case I would make a copy of the original Summoner_SHB.lua file. 

Go into game and launch the bot. Go to main task and select "what_summoner" as your profile. If bot is already running just use the Reload LUA option.

---
Changelog:
5.35: Continues to work for 5.35. Small flex but this profile was able to beat the e8s Sea Stone Sky dummy  Happy

Attached Files
.lua   what_summoner.lua (Size: 14.99 KB / Downloads: 882)
tried it, so far it is doing a nice job!

It would be great somehow to make it detect in-between phases during combat or bosses when nothing is happening, so it does not use cooldowns and summons when there is nothing around.

thanks for sharing  Happy

cheers
(02-18-2020, 11:36 AM)roxz Wrote:  tried it, so far it is doing a nice job!

It would be great somehow to make it detect in-between phases during combat or bosses when nothing is happening, so it does not use cooldowns and summons when there is nothing around.

thanks for sharing  Happy

cheers
Thanks for the feedback. 

That is something I've been wondering about but I'm not sure how to do it with the tools given to me or at the very least the ones that I'm aware of. Though now that you mentioned it I've been brainstorming some ways and I can think of a few janky ways to make it work. I'll try to address it when I have the time.
Thanks is doing awosmeeee  ThumbsUp
works great started using your profile at level 34 and yet had any problems. only thing i'm concerned about is not being able to self heal while i am grinding fates.
(03-24-2020, 08:57 PM)shadowm891 Wrote:  works great started using your profile at level 34 and yet had any problems. only thing i'm concerned about is not being able to self heal while i am grinding fates.

Hmm well Physick is in the skill list but I never properly tested Physick specifically. Is that not working for you? I don't have access to my main computer so I won't be able to test it unfortunately.

What I did when leveling with fates was have my Chocobo in healer form and toggle AOE to off in skill filters. It is slower but you won't have to worry about dying. Be sure to toggle it back on when you're not doing fates. Hopefully that can help you in the meantime.

I'm sorry I don't have a good answer for you but hopefully my suggestion will be able to help you out if you're worried about dying. Because of the Corona Virus I won't be able to access my main computer, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to you. Sorry.
(03-25-2020, 06:30 AM)what3421 Wrote:  
(03-24-2020, 08:57 PM)shadowm891 Wrote:  works great started using your profile at level 34 and yet had any problems. only thing i'm concerned about is not being able to self heal while i am grinding fates.

Hmm well Physick is in the skill list but I never properly tested Physick specifically. Is that not working for you? I don't have access to my main computer so I won't be able to test it unfortunately.

What I did when leveling with fates was have my Chocobo in healer form and toggle AOE to off in skill filters. It is slower but you won't have to worry about dying. Be sure to toggle it back on when you're not doing fates. Hopefully that can help you in the meantime.

I'm sorry I don't have a good answer for you but hopefully my suggestion will be able to help you out if you're worried about dying. Because of the Corona Virus I won't be able to access my main computer, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to get back to you. Sorry.
Thanks for the reply. It looks like healing never work but that is okay. I have my chocobo in healing form with healing food and I am using titan as tank. So fare so good with no deaths and I am level 56 right now. Wonder if healing will pick up at level 70 :)
doesnt use fester even though its in the skill manager
(10-26-2021, 09:43 PM)jfamda12 Wrote:  doesnt use fester even though its in the skill manager

from what im seeing happen is it only uses fester when ifrit is out and immediately after using assault 1: crimson cyclone. it wont use fester unless he is out. Also, i found the skill level check was set to 38. so if you are under 38, you wont use it as well.
The default summonerSHB nad this one doesn't work for me. It just uses aetherflow and then stays idle. What is wrong? How do I fix it ?