Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
More In Depth Options?
I'm wondering if there are more settings that i can add to the LUA files.  

I'd like to do things like send a command to chat.  Like say i wanted to go to a specific pos in the game when there is no tasks currently happening and tell my character to /dance.  

I'd also like to know if there are ways to do other things like loop certain tasks until complete before moving to the next task while still stopping to go to highpriority nodes.  As in hit the node available between 2 hours, but once that one is done it goes to the next node, but instead of going to task 23, then 24, then 25, then 26, it loops tasks 23 - 25 until they are complete unless a highpriority node becomes available.

I'm not really asking someone to write the LUA for me or anything, i'm more asking if there is something somewhere that has all of the options available inside the LUA file.  A bit more detailed than the wiki.  Can i reference other files from inside the Gathering LUA? Just looking for a slightly more detailed "available options" list than the top of the example file or maybe a more detailed tutorial for some of the LUA stuff.

I absolutely love writing these kinds of things so i would adore being able to really put a lot of work into creating the perfect LUA that fits my needs entirely, but i am at a loss at what all i really can and can't do.