Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Paypal issues
Our payment provider is currently having issues with Paypal. They are trying to resolve it as soon as possible, other payment methods are working fine still. 

Thank you for your patience!
(03-17-2021, 04:53 PM)Powder Wrote:  Our payment provider is currently having issues with Paypal. They are trying to resolve it as soon as possible, other payment methods are working fine still. 

Any update on this?
(03-17-2021, 04:53 PM)Powder Wrote:  Our payment provider is currently having issues with Paypal. They are trying to resolve it as soon as possible, other payment methods are working fine still. 

Any update? I tried using other payment methods with no luck.
i just got locked out from buying anything else using the other payment options, kind of annoying at this point
(03-23-2021, 11:27 PM)Lord_Deez Wrote:  i just got locked out from buying anything else using the other payment options, kind of annoying at this point

Same, I just saw this thread, my key expires in 18 hours too :( I can't use SafeCharge or anything to buy keys at the moment.

Status? This has been going on quite a while now.

Thanks