Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[FAR] AST 5.5 Skill Profile***(Outdated)
Star 
Will Auto draws 3 Seal Types. Feedbacks welcome. 

Profile info:
  • Astrologian
  • Job level 50-80 (Note: Below 50 has not been tested, but most likely works). 
Skill filters:
  • Diurnal Sect Off: Checked = Nocturnal Sect will initiate. Unchecked = Diurnal Sect will initiate.
  • DPS Off: Checked = All DPS off
  • Auto Divination Off: Checked = Divination will not automatically go off when available. Unchecked = Divination will go off once available with 3 or more party members near by.
  • Auto Crowns Off: Checked = Lord/Lady of Crowns will not initiate after Divination buff is on players. Unchecked = Crowns will initiate if available while party members have Divination buff.
  • Earthly Star Tank:  Checked = Will cast around Tank. Unchecked = Will cast around targeted enemy.

This is currently outdated.
Download Profile: 

.lua   [FAR] AST_5.5.lua (Size: 32.1 KB / Downloads: 243)

Installation:
Install file at the following location (should be similar for everyone) MINIONAPP\Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods\ffxivminion\SkillManagerProfiles. 
The folder to drop file into is the SkillManagerProfiles folder.

I don't know if some Skill Manager functions are broken but the Skill Editor>Target>Target Role function does not fully work and so targeting the correct jobs for Seals Types is just not functioning. So your Seals Types are given to random party members no matter their job and the type of seals. I have no idea how to fix this feature within the settings given.
When you posted this, I had just started AST and had sleepless nights because I couldn't get my draws to work. You answered my prayers, and I dub thee a saint. I used it for squadrons through trusts which I had to make a few adjustments for, and even used it in a few dungeons and a trial with live players. Sure, the cards don't go to the right roles, and to this day I still can't figure out why, but at least it works. Thank you so very much. You made my AST experience that much more enjoyable, to the point I have considered making it a main job.

ThumbsUp
(06-05-2021, 03:36 AM)naturalbornnerd Wrote:  When you posted this, I had just started AST and had sleepless nights because I couldn't get my draws to work. You answered my prayers, and I dub thee a saint. I used it for squadrons through trusts which I had to make a few adjustments for, and even used it in a few dungeons and a trial with live players. Sure, the cards don't go to the right roles, and to this day I still can't figure out why, but at least it works. Thank you so very much. You made my AST experience that much more enjoyable, to the point I have considered making it a main job.

ThumbsUp

glad you like it. I play AST more than ever now and enjoy it a lot. yea its to bad the skillmanager cant target the correct jobs. would of made this perfect.
The profile isn't healing anymore.
this is currently outdated