Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Rikudou's Addon Support - FFXIV
Check 
Official customer support thread.

If you're requesting help or posting about a bug, you need to provide more information. A proper report should include all possible information to help recreate, or understand your issue.

Give screenshots (with names blurred) if possible, PM videos to whoever is helping you if necessary, and explain your problem concisely.
Whats your discord channel?
Can we expect these to be updated for endwalker? Trying to decide if I should just wait to purchase after it comes out.
How do I reset the UI button placements? I was playing on a 1440p monitor before. And when I transferred to a 1080p one, I couldn't see half the UI because I probably set them out of screen.
(07-29-2021, 08:28 PM)mattlongbrake@gmail.com Wrote:  Whats your discord channel?

Open the ACR options in game, on the bottom left corner click on the blue text 'Discord Support'
(08-05-2021, 02:26 AM)mcwhat Wrote:  Can we expect these to be updated for endwalker? Trying to decide if I should just wait to purchase after it comes out.

There will be new ACRs for endwalker, and you will need to repurchase them. Based on job changes, there will be discounts for existing customers so you don't need to pay full price again.

It is not currently possible to answer "how much will they cost", "how much will the discount be", etc or anything else that involves the job changes, because the changes and amount of work won't be known until endwalker is out.

Full post from the discord:

Quote:Going forward for future expansions, since many people aren't aware, current Tensor ACRs are supported for current expansion only. In 6.0, I will have new versions of the ACRs, and new users will of course receive the latest version without needing to buy an expansion (same business model as the game). For existing users, you will get some % discount on the new ACR if you owned the old one. This % is unknown currently as it is based heavily on the amount of changes.

Making a Rank 1 ACR is a tremendous amount of work, and in order to maintain the quality that I have been providing with Tensor ACRs, expansion passes is something necessary.

No one knows what will happen in the future 100%, but these are my plans moving forward.
(08-19-2021, 02:14 PM)absoluteten Wrote:  How do I reset the UI button placements? I was playing on a 1440p monitor before. And when I transferred to a 1080p one, I couldn't see half the UI because I probably set them out of screen.

[Image: XglwGOi.png]

Just click on "Reset GUI Position"
I don't see a discord channel link anywhere. Can someone please post the link please.
(11-07-2021, 11:54 PM)mebumayhem Wrote:  I don't see a discord channel link anywhere. Can someone please post the link please.

You can join us here.
https://discord.com/invite/rikudou
Any plans to update the dancer2 addon? The fandance skills aren't used well. It only seems to use fandance 3, but fandance 1 and 2 are just as important. Fandance 1 is single target and fandance 2 is aoe, and they both have a chance to pop fandance 3. They all have a separate CD from the regular skills, so it's free DPS that isn't being used.

idk if that makes any sense, but I hope it does, lol.

Edit: I'm not sure if it's possible to improve them, I just tried a couple other addons, and they all do the same thing. I guess i'll just keep manually pressing them, lol.