Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anything working?
I know end walker just came out but is anything working for the bot atm? im thinking of trying it out but idk if  anything is working...
(12-05-2021, 04:46 PM)Why the pig Wrote:  I know end walker just came out but is anything working for the bot atm? im thinking of trying it out but idk if  anything is working...

For the most part the bot was up working almost fully 12 hours after maint.
Pretty much everything is good. Another couple days and most the newer stuff should be okay.
Navmeshes should be all up in a couple too. Were all getting through content to make it possible.
(12-05-2021, 05:10 PM)HusbandoMax Wrote:  
(12-05-2021, 04:46 PM)Why the pig Wrote:  I know end walker just came out but is anything working for the bot atm? im thinking of trying it out but idk if  anything is working...

For the most part the bot was up working almost fully 12 hours after maint.
Pretty much everything is good. Another couple days and most the newer stuff should be okay.
Navmeshes should be all up in a couple too. Were all getting through content to make it possible.

would battle assist work? like auto combat minus  the new endwalker
(12-05-2021, 06:43 PM)Why the pig Wrote:  would battle assist work? like auto combat minus  the new endwalker

It's still using ShB profiles, but it technically works.  I wouldn't try anything difficult as it can't do a full rotation until the new skills and changed old skills are added in
(12-05-2021, 07:40 PM)cbryan78 Wrote:  
(12-05-2021, 06:43 PM)Why the pig Wrote:  would battle assist work? like auto combat minus  the new endwalker

It's still using ShB profiles, but it technically works.  I wouldn't try anything difficult as it can't do a full rotation until the new skills and changed old skills are added in

ahhh so basically shb content and under?
(12-05-2021, 08:01 PM)Why the pig Wrote:  

pretty much.  I mean I've been running it as assist with PLD, but its pretty basic. it can DO combos, but not very well. doesn't use new skills at all because it doesn't know they exist.  Timing for the rotation is off due to the skill changes.  It works well enough to get by on basic stuff if you don't mind spamming the new skills around the time you think the bot SHOULD be using them.
(12-06-2021, 05:21 PM)cbryan78 Wrote:  
(12-05-2021, 08:01 PM)Why the pig Wrote:  

pretty much.  I mean I've been running it as assist with PLD, but its pretty basic. it can DO combos, but not very well. doesn't use new skills at all because it doesn't know they exist.  Timing for the rotation is off due to the skill changes.  It works well enough to get by on basic stuff if you don't mind spamming the new skills around the time you think the bot SHOULD be using them.

Would it work with samurai?  assist? would like it to work with blm but there was lots more changes to that class
It's impressive how quickly things were running again! Most existing ACR seems to work for me too!
Hats off to the developers!
(12-08-2021, 03:10 PM)Akamir Wrote:  It's impressive how quickly things were running again! Most existing ACR seems to work for me too!
Hats off to the developers!

assist mode running?