Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIV AOE telegraphing
I brought this because I thought it had this feature out of the box, but Maybe I am blind but I cant see the setting anywhere? I want to be able to actually see AOE rings before they happen The only way I have seen is via a 3rd party plugin argus, which is insanely priced imo. Is there another way to achieve this feature??
Yes Google ACT its in its features but it will bog down your system with having that run as well as this running. ACT is free though but itll come at a cost to system resources.
<p>
(04-19-2022, 04:00 AM)jkipp82 Wrote:  Yes Google ACT its in its features but it will bog down your system with having that run as well as this running. ACT is free though but itll come at a cost to system resources.
I use act already, its great but there is no visible aoe option, only TTS callouts. Trigonometry used to be a thing, as well nini technology but neither of those function anymore.I listened to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FUq1690aTs and the person being interviewed made it seem like actual visible telegraphing was a default feature but upon buying the software it doesnt seem like it is and only available as a really expensive addon