Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
Archer Straight Shot skill manager question
So Straight Shot is kind of a unique ability (at least for Archer) wherein it gives the player a buff (buffid 130) but also has a chance to proc an automatic crit from another skill (buffid 122). It is best to use this skill in both circumstances and I can't seem to figure out how to make that happen. My dilemma is that if I put in the "player has buff" field, it will only use the ability if I currently have that proc buff. It will not use it otherwise. If i put in the "player has not buff", it will only use it when I don't have the 20 second buff so I would be losing out on all of the guaranteed crit proc's. If I try to have both in, it will still only follow the "player has buff" field and ignore the other.

It does proc quite often, but not always in the amount of time necessary before the buff wears off. Not a huge deal but definitely not using to the full ability of the skill. Hope that makes some sense.

One other thing unrelated to this. Grind mode seems to just stop after a while, haven't timed to see if its always the same amount of time, but it just stops like it shut off. I am using a rather small mesh with only 1 marker on it. I don't see a timer for grind, I was under the impression that it will stay at 1 marker and keep going if there isn't another grind marker to go to. I have ignore marker level checked and set the min/max mob level appropriately. Even when attacked, it just does nothing unless i manually click the start/stop button.
I believe fx will have to add in a special option for this to the bot logic. Not completely sure though ;/
Just a quick update. I did find a solution to my issue. I added 2 straight shot abilities on my skill manager, 1 for each circumstance, and it works very well.
(10-19-2013, 01:32 PM)Textytext Wrote:  Just a quick update. I did find a solution to my issue. I added 2 straight shot abilities on my skill manager, 1 for each circumstance, and it works very well.

Fine then :) Can u share ur profile if possible?
Nvm... haven't understood at first :D
You can just add the skill before all the others, since the bot knows when a skill can or cant be cast, if the skill becomes available it will just use it. No need to do anything fancy for proc skills :)
Well like I said, it can be used at any time in addition to a special proc. It behaves more like a combo that doesn't fire every time, just randomly, but also has a powerful buff to the base skill that you always want to have up.

Added my profile if you want to take a look at it.

Attached Files
.zip   ArcherP.zip (Size: 688 bytes / Downloads: 14)
I cant seem to download the profile..
oh do so similar to cure.. you have 1 cure that target is player and one cure that is ally each with their own health %. I've use this method and it works great for this skill.