Thread Rating:
  • 89 Vote(s) - 3.3 Average
[100% Meshes]
These meshes come with the bot.

When reporting stucks, please include a screenshot with location of stuck and "show navmesh" ticked.
[Image: 3dbd4d022c.jpg]

Click on the bait name for locations of vendors that sell it.

Coerthas
  • [50-60]Coerthas Western Highlands
  • [50+]Ishgard - Foundation
  • [50+]Ishgard - The Pillars
Abalathia's Spine
  • [50-60]Sea of Clouds
  • [57+]Azys Lla
Dravania
  • [City]Idyllshire
  • [50-60]The Churning Mists
  • [50-60]The Dravanian Forelands
  • [55-60]The Dravanian Hinterlands
Mor Dhona La Noscea
  • [40-50]Outer La Noscea
    • Botany - [None]
    • Mining - [None]
    • Fishing - [40-45] Bait: Stem Borer
The Black Shroud
  • [15-20][40-50]East Shroud

Thanalan
  • [1-15]Central Thanalan
    • Botany - [5-10][11-15][16-20][26-30][46-50]
    • Mining - [1-5][6-10][11-15]
    • Fishing - [5-10][10-15][15-20] Bait: Crayfish Ball, Bloodworm
  • [45-50]Northern Thanalan
    • Botany - [None]
    • Mining - [36-40][46-50]
    • Fishing - [40-45][45-50] Bait: Stem Borer, Glowworm
You have just mapped it 100% and add mining / botany Markers where mining nodes are correct. The actually mining and botany paths are there?
Thank you for the meshes.
running costa del sol, works flawless for fate grinding. Well done.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
+ rep
Very nice :P
Only missing 20-30 :P
I'm currently running [35-40]Eastern La Noscea - Wineport and it's working just fine other than the fates in which you have to turn in the item that you have gathered. Am I overlooking a setting that turns in these gathered items for the various fates that require the turn-in for credit or has this just not been implemented yet?
(11-11-2013, 02:35 AM)zhenk Wrote:  I'm currently running [35-40]Eastern La Noscea - Wineport and it's working just fine other than the fates in which you have to turn in the item that you have gathered. Am I overlooking a setting that turns in these gathered items for the various fates that require the turn-in for credit or has this just not been implemented yet?

Not in yet.
Thanks for your work! I've been using your mining 1-50 to great effect. :)
(11-11-2013, 04:41 AM)squareroot Wrote:  Thanks for your work! I've been using your mining 1-50 to great effect. :)

Awesome, glad to hear it ThumbsUp
Great work Latty. I usually make my own meshes, but decided to try your Coerthas mesh for fates this evening. Ran it 4 hours and it was flawless. Even handled Svara without a hitch.

The devs have done a great job on the bot as well. It was running much, much better tonight after the latest update. I was even able to run with the random pathing on. In fact, I don't think I could find a single thing to complain about. Pathing was perfect, mounting worked great, synch on lower level fates worked every time. Still a little twitchy om moving fates, but better than it used to be and only a minor issue now. Kudos to the development team for addressing all the issues so quickly.