Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advice on Grind
Ok need a little help on grind/fate aspect of this bot. I setup navmesh as usual, for fates I setup a evac point, do my skill manager setup. Ok for Grind I setup a small area to farm in with grind marker, it goes ok, Under Grind area is 4 boxes, rest HP%, rest HP%, Flee HP%, rest MP% i have it set
rest HP% 70
rest HP% 10
flee HP% 10
rest MP% 10

as I seen in a post someplace. ok now as my CNJ goes and kills mobs and when its mp gets to a certain point (prob 10%) it just stops and does nothing lets mob hit it till dead.
I have setup a evac point a little ways off area still same thing. I am new to this so any help is appreciated. Is there anyway to let toon pause in between each mob pull to let MP recoup? Is there a setting to summon pet to battle? that question is off topic:)
On fate party I am completely lost seems It runs somewhat just by myself but put it on grind-party it spins
Is this thing made to do large area fates? like Costa Del Sol all over map? or just few close fates?

sorry if this has been covered
for fates i have rest set to 0 on all and flee hp set to 30%. No need to rest in fates if you die you want to get back as soon as you can. Because its a zerg fest. Grinding between fates is actually less xp/hour because you miss out on some fates because you will be finishing that mob/mobs off and they will complete the fateby the time you get there. best thing to do is just fate grind fate only no rest at fate and resting at 0% so it never rests.
Ok for the life of me not understanding this grind navmesh. I make a mesh over a area and setup grind maker but apparently my mesh is too large for the marker (beasts are spread out wide) because i will not move very far only detects a mob. I have tried to setup additional markers (grind,nav) which does nothing, this bot detects fates from all over region and i can't get it to detect mobs a little ways from the grind marker i set down. Can anyone explain how to make a mesh over a large area and detect mobs on it? I understand the small mesh grind area just not how to extend it to read farther. Say I am hunting Peiste mobs near Little Ah Mhigo, on the side there are mobs spread out. I make a mesh little larger than a gathering mesh and place a grind marker in center or even a few around. Because the mobs are spread out between each other apparently it wont detect the next mob until i move it closer. I guess grind is only meant to be done on a small mesh? Personally I think grinding mobs for craft mats is just as important as mining or bot gathering. Can this thing move from one grind marker to the next when no mobs are detected in area? there is no timer setup or adjustments to the grind marker like Gathering markers. or a option to detect all mobs on created mesh? Also standing still waiting for a mob to spawn in your detection range when a mob is little further away looks strange.